Best Cloning Gel/Powder

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TravelingThai, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I don't have much luck with cloning from some gel I got from a friend so I decided to buy my own. Can anyone suggest the quickest rooting and strongest cloning gel or powder.

2. Clonex has great reviews

3. I've always had good luck with Rootone for a powder and you can't go wrong with Clonex for a gel.

4. Has anyone tried juicy roots?

5. I use olivias gel, clonex solution, superthrive and b'cuzz root and I average 95% or better. Are you using a cloning machine, rockwool or what? If you're using a cloning machine and still having problems, make sure ur temps are between 75-78

6. I use clonex as a gel, and am using an EZ-Cloner and so far have 100% success rate, 65/65. I keep my water temp at around 81-83 as that's how warm the pump gets it.

Oh, and I took clones from a flowering plant, 7 weeks in, roots in 5 days. :hello:

7. i use nothing just cut em on an angle then stick em in perlite. then water twice a day an let it drain off.:cool: with 100% success.

8. Clonex gel and solution, rockwool cubes.

Has worked well for 20+ years.

Wet

9. I got right in to dirt and found that to work best however I've never used the bubbler but I am not always home to care for it either so I found right in dirt works best for me.

10. They are all pretty much the same, and in my opinion none are worth the money. Ive used clonex, take root, olivias, and just plain water and get the same results with just water. Mj is an easy plant to root.

digging up old threads eh?