Best cigarette...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mastertate, Aug 2, 2003.

?

What cigarette you like best after some bud?

1. Camels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marlboro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Salems

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Newports

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Winstons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Clove Cigarettes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lucky strike's are where its at. i only smoke after a bowl or when im drinking.

2. Turkish gold... but I've smoked only a few times.. not something I enjoy usually, but I like Marlboro Turkish Golds... so flavorful

3. ahhh 27's make my mouth water... so good.. so good

marlboro milds arent bad... i dont like the menthol all the time tho.. i switch up from 27's to milds all the time

4. Danarium Blacks (Cloves)

5. Yeah...but then I watched Denis Leary the other night:

"They say smoking takes away 10 years of your life. Yeah, but it's those years in the end, when you wear diapers and shit"

I still love me Luckies :smoke:

6. Players Filter (Regular of course) or Export A Full Flavour (Also Regular).

7. heh, used to be Marlboro's.......but I was atta football game, no ID or cash on me, and my best friend only smokes Newports lol and seeing as how beggers cant particularly be choosers I bummed one off him and ended up switching...LOL so now its all Newports for me

8. I smoke marlboros, mostly no. 27's.

9. Just got some Djarum Blacks and they are wickedly the best in my opinion.

10. Djarum Bali Hai's/Camel Unfilters.

11. parliament lights for me, also clove cigarettes are amazing. They taste like freshly baked pumpkin pie.

12. Wow. Please tell me your referring to parliaments, if you are, i love you. I never knew anyone else in the world called them pfunks.

13. im way too lazy to read all of these pages, but to everyone who is ranting on and on about how bad cigarettes are, go fuck yourselves. im not speaking for everyone, but i am sure a lot of people agree with me in saying that i know it is bad for me, i dont fucking care. don't rant on about the negative effects, then go smoke a bowl. weed is bad for you, and i am sure people have said that it is bad for you, and you didn't fucking care. fucking hypocrites.

but i guess i am kind of in the middle ground, i really don't smoke that much, less than a pack a week. i'm sure that marijuana takes more of a toll on my lungs than cigarettes. it doesn't control my life, nothing does. except for mabe masturbation. but that rules.

14. Amen brotha!!!
    And this is a pretty old post, just to bitch about people bitching, but whatever.. LoL

~ Terpsichore

15. Eating too much fast food is more dangerous than smoking too many cigs. Smoking has become taboo and people like to pull out the soapbox whenever they have a smoker's attention. People who don't smoke weed generally act the same way when they meet a toker.

16. i smoke camel filts or marb reds. Camel Exotics are my favorite though, theyre just too expensive tho.