Best cigarette...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mastertate, Aug 2, 2003.

?

What cigarette you like best after some bud?

1. Camels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marlboro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Salems

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Newports

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Winstons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Clove Cigarettes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. wow shut up, and the purpose of you smoking cigs is????? If your not addicted, then why do you smoke? lol. Oh by the way, cigs are A LOT more worse than bud is, it has so much crap in them. Cheeseburger's are not even close as bad as inhaling smoke, you can eat cheeseburgers everyday your whole life, but sorry, you cant smoke cigs everyday. So dont give me that crap. Wrong ballgame buddy. Try not to act like a know-it-all.

2. Lol, what's the problem.. I said a few times, I don't care about cigarette smokers (idiot or not, I don't care). It's the addicts I look down at, which even still.. I don't really care about. It's all just words, who cares about anything on these boards really..

Saying you're prolly healthier than me is just short of sounding snobby. Sounding like.. "I'm better than you because I'm me".

An idiot is an idiot.. 99% of everyone is an idiot somehow probably in someone's opinion. "you're an idiot as far as all that in my eyes", I said, about smoking without being addicted. In my eyes.. in my opinion, and what does my opinion matter. I dunno I guess I should reword it. If you care about your health, it's idiocy.

It could go on and on.. you're an idiot for calling me an idiot about calling them an idiot for blahblahblah. :D Ya know? Like you kinda indirectly called me an asshole.. I could call you an ass for callin me an ass for thinkin bud is ok and cigs = evil, cause you dunno the reasons I'm basing that on. I'm not gonna argue with someone online I will never meet over such trivial stuff. I wouldn't face to face, but especially online..

LOL hey digit, illadelphia called you mr. digit. :D

3. cos i care.

i dont want you guys to have to go through this shit and end up being the guy who rants at others to quit smokin cause of its dangers like i became.

right now i'm sitting squirming in excrutiatingly uncomfortable pain, my legs itch and burn as the blood tries to squeeze through my rotten veins.

JW... how big is your pay packet from Marlboro?

they should be paying you a shitload. i hope for your sake its more than you spend on cig. lol.

4. mr digit.. haw haw.. that's a knee slapper.

5. well the way i figure it...everyone dies... why not have fun while you can....

cause you never know what the future holds for you, you could be walking out our front door an be hit by a car.....

an by then cancer should be cured an were all gonna have to worry about even stranger dealier diseases....soooo...

though i will quit.... i just haven't reached the point in my life where i feel a need too...

6. I hate to say it, but the robot is right.

I smoke socially, but I think i'll stop all together.

7. I'm not a big cigarette fan. I like smoking a good cigar or pipe, tho. And now that I can't smoke pot anymore I've been rolling up pipe tobacco so I don't lose my skillz and they're nice little flavorful "joints"

8. Criminal, completely understand now that you've "rephrased it" or now that i've read it sober, I did not mean to come off as cocky or arrogant, I was trying to explain that we all put things in our body that are bad for it, some worse than others. Yes ciggarettes are bad and will probably shorten my life, but like gravy said live life how you want to. People die of cholestorol and fat right? It's called heart attacks, and there's a lot of them, not as many as ciggarette smokers death toll but there is a fucking high death toll for people who have ate mcdonalds and potatoe chips and soda shit all there lives. I was just trying to say that I am healthy, and very well could be a lot healthier than someone who doesnt smoke ciggarettes like yourself. I didn't see this as an argument, just a friendly debate with the wrong words chosen, and that is both of our fault. Nobody should be considered an idiot because of putting something harmful in your body. But like I said, I smoke ciggs you dont. I smoke weed and you smoke weed. Big fucking deal right?

9. Hey JW while I've got your attention, one thread you said you were put in one of those prison type reform places for young people.. that spot that makes you lie down in a room and do NOTHING forever if you don't cooperate.. I can't find the thread, so hey PM me about it? I asked you why you got sent there and what were the worst things that went on, I think.

10. Yeah i'll PM you, its not for young people. It's a correctional for people who are willing to suffer a little more for less time, if you decline the alternative than you go to jail which is a little easier for a longer time.

There were dudes there from ages 14-22

11. 14-22 sounds like young people to me and I'm only 19.

12. Wow, I've started quite the debate about smoking cigarettes. I just wanted to know what everyone smoked haha...

13. Just wondering, how can people ages 18+ go to it? They are free from their parents, make their own decisions, and cant be forced there. Enless ofcourse they go on their own accord, but eh..I doubt it.

And since im kind of off topic there..

I havn't smoked a cig since I read digit's post.

14. Good job contradicting yourself.

Cigarettes should most definitely be legal. Criminalization would only cause the same problems we have with marijuana today.

15. I'm glad I haven't posted on this thread... Theres no telling what would happen if I did!!!!!!!

16. I don't smoke cigs.

I hate cigarettes because they are addictive. Actually I hate any drug thats addictive. It made me LoL when I heard cigs compared to cheeseburgers.

Nicotine is a poison, dude. A poison that you couldn't stop ingesting even if you wanted to.

Random-Ass Fact:
    Eating 3 cigarettes will kill you.

They contain THAT MUCH poison. Thats not right. And tobacco companies aren't right for selling such a biologically manipulative product that MAKES you wanna buy more ...a product that kills the consumer even when used properly!

They are drug dealers. Some people sling heroin, they sling nicotine. They kill thousands everyday and rake in HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS while doing it. Why make yourself a victim?

Smoking is so fuckin foolish.

17. and to think what a wonderfull world it would be if the did away with those anti smoking ads and put the money towards my future...... cancer reaserch...:D

aside from joking.... it would do do a great service though....

18. People go there who are above the age of 18 because the court orders them there for a certain amount of time. If you go there and are under 18 and are sent there by your parents, you can just leave when you turn 18. I went there when I was 17, I couldnt leave when I was 18 because I was court ordered there when I fought.

19. look... thats the excuse crack smokers use, or other people who take vast amounts of other hard drugs. i know i practically was one of them and did a whole lotta partying with them. but it just doesnt ring true for tobacco.

what "fun" exactly are we talking about? i've never thought of tobacco as "fun" before... never even described it as such when i was 13 and still getting nicco rushes.

"fun"?

sure.

i'm having a wail of a time now.
    just as i'm sure all the lung cancer patients are.

i'm sorry to pop the bubble of illusion for you guys but its not like its all a feild of happy sunshine and roses then you die one day. asuming you dont get killed suddenly by some outside force you are gonna have to pay the price and endure a hellova lotta pain and suffering before you finally cough your last breath and croak it.

and to inferior wang.... calling it a joint (even if you do use quotation marks) doesnt make it any healthier.

Stylez wrote:
    "I havn't smoked a cig since I read digit's post. "

FUCK! YES! WOOHOO! now i feel a quarter redeemed for the 4 people i got started smoking. PHEW!

i only wish my buddy ally would listen. he's at that stage where he's a "social smoker" but doesnt realise he pretty much IS addicted because he's a social person.

Lateralus wrote:
    "Cigarettes should most definitely be legal. Criminalization would only cause the same problems we have with marijuana today."

totally agree. keeping it legal means you can put the breaks on. you can keep control. but havign said that, there needs to be FAR FAR strickter controls on advertising, marketing and better education. so many people just dont know.

Bud Head wrote:
    "I'm glad I haven't posted on this thread... Theres no telling what would happen if I did!!!!!!!"

i know what would happen! I know!
    you would write:
    "I'm glad I haven't posted on this thread... Theres no telling what would happen if I did!!!!!!!" ;)

Berzerkas wrote:
    "....I hate any drug thats addictive....
    Nicotine is a poison, dude. A poison that you couldn't stop ingesting even if you wanted to."

aint that the fucking truth. never have i been in such strong agreement with you 'zErKaS!!! much, much respect. loved that whole reply really.
    if ya had said that shit to me when i was 14 tho i woulda spat in your face and behaved much like the marlboro marketing man, XxJWxX.

gravy wrote:
    "aside from joking"

there was a joke there? ;) :p

oh yeah.. i forgot about zonedude....
    great share man.
    sounds kinda like my mate Bones' story. except both his lungs have collapsed, he very narrowly escaped death when his other lung collapsed for the first time just a week after he had surgery on the first (which i think hat at that point collapsed 3 times). he still smokes. is completely dependant on them. puts like 80% tobacco in his joints.

i'm almost coming up for 1 decades worth of smoking before i quit (hopefully for good this time), so, do i get to "knock it"? lol

20. I smoked cigs for 14 yeas then my lung collapsed.

I did the every morning coffee and cig and the herb and cig
    and the every meal and cig smoking trick.

The fact is the cigs got a hold on you like no other,well maby crack.

Fuck cigs,stick to herb