Best CHEESE in the world

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 10, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

You haven't tasted pasta until you've tasted it with the parm.

2. [​IMG]you really think parm is better than mozz. you outta ur mind

3. [​IMG]

Y u no know good cheeses? GTFO Answer.

parm > mozz 

4. Well aged sharp cheddar. mystery solved.

5. The best cheese in the world is the cheese that comes off my sweaty nuts

6. Mungo makes a good argument, boys.

But I'm a gouda man. Spice gouda, grilled on rye. God damn.

7. I am kinda partial to a nice indoor grown cheese. :smoke:

8. whatever man. :cry: ima take my cheese and go home  :hide:
    [​IMG] :bolt:

9. I must concede that I am a biased candidate for suggesting the best cheese in the world. I've only been exposed to a narrow range of cheeses, not even well made Parmesan or any form of Gouda. what are they like?

10. I prefer frumunda cheese

Here, have this trophy. You've won this thread. 

[​IMG]

12. brie, mozzarella, parmesan, pepper jack, cheddar and jack mix. i dont like cheddar alone. 

theres no best cheese ok it just depends on what youre in the mood for

13. I'd drink beer out of that trophy

Parm is sharp cheese that I'd call pretty complex in flavor, very rich. It's definitely more of an ingredient or topping cheese than a snacking one. I'm a big pasta man so I've always got it on hand. Get a little block next time. It's expensive, but it lasts a long time (unless you're me).

Gouda is a dutch cheese, very soft, creamy and mild in flavor. Which is why I usually get the spiced variant. It's a sandwich cheese, for sure. I'd say it falls somewhere in between a mozzarella and a havarti - another favorite.

15. You cant put the real parm reggie against even the best mozzarella. They aint even in the same game. They both have their place and the quality of either is essential. Locattelli(sp) is a great parm. Real bri is hard to find but worth it. Blue cheese is awsome, and dont forget the Gruyere.Goat cheese is nice on a steak.  Sometimes I like a nice salty white cheddar. But please folks....stop comparing parmesian and mozzerella, its annoying. They work best together in harmony.

16. For sure, hommie.  Throw that pizza, loaded with real mozzarella, prosciutto, basil, garlic, and now I'm so hungry.

17. Muenster.

/thread

18. White people sure do love their cheese

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Black people sure do love their fried chicken.  Well, who da phuck doesn't.