Best/Cheapest Seed Bank

Discussion in 'General' started by BYOweed, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Im tryna find some high potency seeds from online... Is it safe and reliable?

2. Attitude Seed Bank has been awesome for me. I live on the east coast USA and so far so good. Great selection, prices and stealth shipping!

3. some are awesome, fast and easy...very safe...i have not been ripped off yet, but have heard of people getting ripped off buying seeds...as far as trouble goes, i have never heard of anyone getting into real trouble over ordering them though

4. I was looking at attitude seed bank or whatever, 10 bucks per seed for a descent strain that might not germinate is killin' me though

5. niravana or herbies.....good selection. reliable....good beans

6. #6 carlsbarn, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012

One seed can turn into one pound...seems pretty cheap to me.

Plus after you grow you can change your name to GYOweed.

Attitude Seeds have been 100% legitimate in my experience.

7. Pickandmixseeds =o just because they have a cool website.. how legit they are i does not know.

8. The feminized seeds are reliably always female. I recommend you buy 3 and carefully germinate one at a time. All you need is one good mother plant to start a freeking forest or as carlsbarn420 said a pound! :) If you want something better than bagseed weed, you need to invest in seeds, lighting , grow media soil or whatever, ventilation and security. Trust me, it is so fucking worth the investment. Click on my sig and check it out! :bongin: