Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best cheap weed vaperizor? (UK)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nayngnottz94, Aug 23, 2016.

1. I used to be a hardcore stoner, like i smoked weed religiously everyday from the age of 14 to 19, then i stopped for 4 years, and i miss it so bad, so very bad lol, life is great when your a stoner, everything is amazing and you truly do love life, and you just dgaf, id like to smoke again but im debating on whether to just blaze it as usual through papers/blunt etc, or just get a vape, i dunno what to do, they say vaping it will be less dangerous than smoking it, plus im a bodybuilder now (i used to just be a hardcore stoner That did nothing) my life revolved around weed lol, i go gym everyday so im not looking to fuck up my lungs, but i guess herb doesnt have effects on yiur lungs? Has anybody had any research in to this? Thank you