Best Cheap Beer

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jul 14, 2014.

1. #1 Buddha_Man, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    I'm a craft beer enthusiest but lately I've been trying to decide on the best cheap, American, adjunct beer.

Throughout all my tasting, I've decided on Coors Light. It's watery for sure, but it doesnt have that metallic skunkiness of say, a Natural Ice. It also gets points for the price: $17.99 for a 30 pack.

I REALLy want to say Yuengling but it's not that cheap around hear in MA.

PBR is a close second. It was my choice for a while, but I'd rather by the beer (Coors) with less carbs for the same price. Not that I'm a weight watcher, but if I'm gonna drink a 6 pack in a sitting, I'd rather have less carbs.

Rules: Beer must be under $25 for a 30 pack

2. #2 Tokesmith, Jul 14, 2014
    Coors light is probably best cheap beer and good for the price. Senior year of Hs that was expensive beer for me and my friends :). We used to buy 12 packs of miller high life for $6 every weekend for parties. They're so gross lol. Makes me sick thinking about them.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

3. I lived off of Busch Light in college. Not so much now. But I love PBR if I'm looking to save a few bucks. Sometimes my local Walgreens has it on sale for like $7-$8 a 12 pack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. miller high life
    pbr
    old style
    few off top of my head

5. Blue Ribbon lol? I don't know. I rarely drink, especially not beer. I'm guessing any light beer would be cheap. Cause they are the worst.

6. Coors for me..... but I hate the taste of all beer and coors is basically just the most tolerable for me. Makes me piss the most though.

7. Miller high life "the champagne of beer"

8. #8 Tokesmith, Jul 14, 2014
    "Vomits"

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

9. Busch ice, 5.9% and cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Genesee Cream Ale. Like $15.-$18 for a 30 pack.

11.  Hell if you want to go cheap try a " Keystone" Anything tastes good on a HOT day! :hello:

12. High life is the only beer I drink. Kinda cheap too 

13. Budweiser. It's like $23 for a 30 rack.
    I live off Busch at college bc when you average close to 50 beers a week paying $18 a 30 is only reasonable way.

14. I'll have a Sam Jackson 

[​IMG]

15. I'll vote for PBR

16. If I'm going cheap definitely PBR, at school they sell a case of 18 for 8.99. For a non-light beer you can't beat that price.

17. cheap beer? im going pbr, no doubt about. ive tried all the others, although i love coors original, i hate the watery shit that is almost every light beer out there...but anyway, pbr will sale price at 4.99 for the dozen at walgreens a few times, just gotta keep a lazy eye out on the watch....

18. Rolling Rock. You can buy a 12 pack of the bottles at walmart for like 5.97

19. PBR for sure if I'm broke as shit...but if I'm just not looking to spend a ton of money then Bud Lite Lime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Hmm so I guess PBR is winning this battle. That was my main beer for about 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum