Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Topicals Best CBD Products

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by burning_slow, Feb 23, 2020.

1. I’m only interested in the best CBD products on the market. Oils, Tinctures, Edibles,
    Spa etc.. Please leave products description and even order info, also include if you truly recommend or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You can try available online. Which ones have you tried already? :pimp: I personally enjoy the ones you can use for cooking!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Markcouplend99, Dec 11, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    I recently got some CBD candy from my wife. She bought them here and I want to say that they have a good effect and I liked them. I recommend them to those who would like to try them. It's pretty cool.

4. If this thread is allowed to include delta 8, then a store close to me has started selling some very decent delta 8 flower and gummies. It's the first legal stuff I've seen that actually does something.