Best cartoon to watch fried

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ternalator, Dec 29, 2010.

1. All over these forums I always see questions like best movie to watch stoned. But I wanna know, what is the best CARTOON to watch high? I was a 90's teen, so I absolutely love cow and chicken and beavis and buttead (cornholio episodes in particular) when I'm high. Other favorites are invader zim, ATHF, angry beavers, ren and stimpy and Daria. Oh and rocos modern life...yea

2. Futurama. Beavis and butthead. Love that Theyve both been revived.

3. I really like watching Home Movies stoned, for what ever reason it transforms from a decent adult swim cartoon to one of the funniest things ive ever watched whilst high. Good Shit

4. Samurai Jack is pretty sweet when you're baked.

5. Spongebob, SuperJail, American Dad.

6. well this is the movie page so i'll say

Titan AE
    The Iron Giant
    The Simpson Movie
    Heavy Metal
    How to Train Your Dragon (if CG counts)

7. invader zim

8. I will also watch home movies stoned as i have heard that this is amazing one.

9. I was a 90's teen as well, I like the simpsons, ninja scroll or Fist of the north star:smoke:

10. Loony Toons.

Tom and Jerry.

Recess

Doug

11. Hey Arnold! The episode with the rat king in the sewer

12. Beavis and Butthead, South Park, Tom and Jerry, Loony Tunes, TMNT, Ren and Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, and whatevers on Adult Swim when I'm baked and on the verge of sleep at 12am or so. :smoke:

13. pretty much anything that was played on cartoon network in the 90's/is played on boomerang now, athf and beavis and butthead

14. Courage the Cowardly Dog!

15. anything on adult swim is good, but my favourite is definitely Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

16. bumped.

Ren and Stimpy
    Rocco's Modern Life
    Pink Panther

(anime's)
    Afro Samurai
    Ninja Scroll
    Samurai Champloo

17. Fam guy on mute with rap playing.

18. by some distance, superjail.
    others i like are courage the cowardly dog, american dad and the simpsons. Even though i like south park and family guy, i find them boring when i'm stoned.

19. Scoobee Doo! (seriously)

20. this..

south park.. best cartoon while sober too

robot chicken when your ripped