best cartoon to get high in

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by donovancudi, Aug 19, 2010.

1. i was thinking about this while smoking a blunt last night

what do you guys think are the best cartoons to get high in???????

i was thinking scooby doo just blaze in the van and fight monsters and eat with scooby and shaggy......but than againtheir always with cops so.....

it would also be cool to get high in invader zim or hey arnold

2. yeah or south park, spongebob, or even fairly oddparents, id be wishin up shit all day long. i feel like aqua teen hunger force would be a bit too weird haha, but kinda cool.

3. definately beavis and butthead

4. family guy , teletubbys, spongebob

5. Yall are all wrong.

AH! Real Monsters.

6. For whoever said that aqua teen hunger force would be too weird, I think it would be awesome. Just to sit around smoking watching the crazy shit that they do.

7. holy shit fairy odd parents

I WISH I HAD A KILO OF SUPER SILVER HAZE x WHITE WIDOW

I WISH I HAD A 2 FOOT BONG EQUIPPED WITH SPLASH GUARD, ICE CATCHER, ASH CATCHER, AND 3 8 ARM TREE PERCOLATORS.

that would be so fucking awesome

but otherwise i would say my little pony. that would be fucking fun as shit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCG3ZSCbqr8"]YouTube- My Little Pony Bright Lights Episode 1[/ame]

8. Venture Brothers

I would basically get blazed and go about my super hero/villain daily routine, and have a bunch of henchmen to command, and a base. It would be pretty sweet.

9. lmao, i really think that this is the best one, you'll be high as hell watchin bitchess talk to horses n shit

10. Space Ghost Coast to Coast :hello:

11. smoking with DOUG and skeeter would be cool.........

12. #12 iyland, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2010
    Smurfs fo sho. Id be down to smoke a blunt with papa smurf

13. The PJ's or boondocks

14. haha well i agree athf is awesome but sometimes they just do the creepiest shit. and if i was really high there i would be like :O !!!

and dude Doug and Skeeter, that would be the SHIT hahaha

15. smoking with the ANGRY BEAVERS in their tight dam....that would be the shit

16. Havin a session with the kids from hey Arnold

17. ^ LOL

I would wanna be high in Rocco's Modern Life... one of my favorite all-time cartoons

18. dude fuck yeah love that show. and if you consider robot chicken a cartoon, thatd be so awesome lol

19. Ed, Edd, and Eddie. Good times guaranteed