Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best caregivers?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by guzzler1786, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Hey everyone this is my first post so i apologize if this is the wrong forum, but i was wondering... Ive heard of a couple dispensaries/compassion centers that will GIVE you an ounce or two a month for simply allowing them to be your caregiver. I understand that by giving up my caregiver card i am loosing the ability to grow and what not, but im not in any position to do that anyways. I was just wondering if anyone knew specifically of any places that did this or of anyone that could help me out. Hopefully this isint just a rumor..

2. shit i forgot to mention i live in michigan