Best Cannabis Stocks

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by blazerman420, Jul 1, 2020.

1. What is your opinion on the best cannabis stocks to invest in right now?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Canadian companies seem like they have potential. But beware the snake oil.

I've read that Phillip Morris/Altria is looking to get into the industry. Probably if the FDA clears it.

DISCLAIMER: All of the information I posted here is publicly available and not insider information.

3. Some while ago the cig companies were supposedly in place and ready to grow, but didn't happen and now I can't remember why.

4. Sounds evil.

5. Canntrust has a lot of promise but also a lot of risk. They were busted for growing in unlicensed rooms a year ago. Just recently their licenses back. The main worry is shareholders will get wiped out during company restructuring.
    Ticker CNTTQ

6. I have CRON and OGI. Losing on both, but not willing give up yet.

7. None at the moment

8. I’ve got CRON and hexo with a little of the MJ ETF. I plan to add to MJ and look into the other funds that are coming out. Buffet says to run opposite of the herd and the “experts” are saying to avoid pot stocks so, I’m in.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hoping he’s (and you) are right. Mostly worried about the OGI. A real long shot, but like you, “I’m in”. You got to be in it to win it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have CWBHF aka Charlotte's Web. Between the FDA and Covid-19 the cannabis/hemp market is tough to navigate.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I’m not expecting anything in the short term but I think the industry will grow as more states ease restrictions. I’m in a buy and hold mode with these stocks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MJ is what I own but fuck what an asswhoopin that's been.

Stupid money was injected into the sector and but nobody seems to be making any profits from operations and in the end that's what matters.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy more but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

13. Yea, it’s been painful. I got in at 25.

14. #14 OldUR, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    OGI finally came through for me!
    I'm up almost four grand after being down that much not long ago.
    :dance2:
    Time to sell?

edit to add:
    I'm now down to less than three grand profit. BooHoo!

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's never wrong to take a profit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I’m a long termer but if you think it will fall, you could sell short and by back in at the lower price if it falls.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I took another small bite of MJ at 13.15 and still holding on. The dividend isn’t bad either tho I know the fund holds some cigarette stocks. I smoke those too but I know it isn’t good.

18. I’m an idiot. Didn’t take the profit, now I’m back in the hole. Hoping OGI has better days ahead.
    :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Eh, we would be bloody messes if we always beat ourselves up over the should haves. It will come back around.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I’m on stockpile . Com for a broker and they won’t let us buy a stock under 5 bucks, it sucks. A lot of the funds overlap a lot tho I don’t know if OGI is a fund or one company, but it’s worth knowing that a lot of the same stocks are in these basket funds.

• Informative Informative x 1