Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best camera for under $200

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by classactslacker, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Does any one know any camera that is under $200 that has a good macro for taking pictures of bud?

2. I'm currently looking at the canon t1i, it has great reviews. Only downside is that its price jumped a lot since the disaster in japan and they are sold out in a lot of stores.

3. yea it looks nice but its a lot more then $200

4. try a canon digital elph series

5. dont necessarily buy it here due to its price
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Coolpix-S1-Slim-Design-Digital/dp/B0007KQWF0]Amazon.com: Nikon Coolpix S1 5.1 MP Slim-Design Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Includes Dock): Camera & Photo[/ame]
    thats the camera i use to take these :)

[​IMG]
    Lemon skunk i grabbed earlier heheheheh,

Point and shoots work like magic if you take the time to fuck with their settings... but this camera just kinda does the macro shit like a pro, no idea why

6. shit lol my bad :smoking:

7. wow, very nice macro. there's quite a few point and shoots on the market with good near-focusing optics :)

8. Best camera I've owned to date [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-W330-Digital-Stabilization-Silver/dp/B00328HR4Y"]Sony Cyber-shot 14.1 Carol Zeiss[/ame]
    / Info

9. I suggest looking at bestbuy.com, they got some sick deals. They got a deal right now for a camcorder, tripod, and caring case for $99

10. i have a canon t1i and i just use manual focus because my lens jumps autofocuses frrom the green to the hairs to the rest haha its all about lighting