Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best buzz music

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ::amateur::, Aug 16, 2002.

1. hm.. i try not to be too cliche.. but i so am.. sublime, marley.. any classic rock.. ah it's the best.. what do you guys listen to?

2. Defintely Sublime and Long Beach Dub All-Stars. I remember at the beginning of the summer, sitting out in my driveway on lawnchairs with my friend Tim, stoned, sipping on something refreshing, and listening to Sublime. Good times!

3. Tool and Pink Floyd man

4. INSANE CLOWN POSSE

juggalo - for - life, whoop whoop

5. Sublime, Marley, Zepplin, the clash, Joe Strummer & the mescaleros, stiff little fingers, hepcat

6. I'm ALL FOR CLASSIC ROCK. You just know the majority of the music was written while high.

7. tool
    radiohead
    sublime
    and any techno....but my friends usually aren't feelin that one

8. Hehe.. one of my favorites...

Wake 'n' Bake - The Goats...

9. for some reason, i'm listenin to eminem superman edited.

10. i guess i broke a little of the mold on this one. I alsays listen to trance, breakbeats, dnb, house, and sometimes techno.

peace,
    brian