Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best buy for my trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush-money, Sep 29, 2009.

1. #1 Kush-money, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    wanna pick up some pretty decent quality bud in quantity on a trip im goin on..
    I live up in the IL area..n Im goin to FL...gonna be goin through Nashville ..the ATL..gainesville..close to the jacksonville n tallahassee..stayin 40 min away from Orlando..
    anyone help me out with some prices..IL suck cuz all we payin here is 30 for regs..120 1/4 oz...240 an ounce..60 for 1/8 dank

help me out here brothas

2. what are you asking exactly?

3. in ATL $5 g for mids with my hookup. $15 for beasties and $20 for fire

4. There is no way you're paying $60 an 1/8 and $240 a zip for dank. That would be a 50% discount just for buying the full O, that doesn't happen. I'm assuming you mean $240 for a half? And if so that's pretty steep, you should be able to get a half of some really fire dank for about $165 up to $220 at the absolute most.

5. 165 to 220 for a 1/2 oz? area?