Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bud you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Goggalor, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Either this random, super pungent OG, or the Queen Kush that's set as my picture. One had me questioning whether I was still in the room, and the other had me on the verge of panic(sweaty, heart racing, whole body was numb and tingling). Those two are the best of the best I've had I'd say.

2. Kandy Kush, smelt beautiful and tasted perfect. But I had a pretty high tolerance then so didn't majorly freak out.

3. Oceans 12 haze from de dampkring about a year and half ago. That was the most potent weed I've ever had in my hands and lungs.

4. Sour D or Orange Kush.

5. About a year ago my dealer had some LA Confidential, considering I live in Toronto and we don't have dispensaries that was the strongest weed I've ever smoked.

6. Chemdawge

7. Smoked this Blueberry x Diesel straight from BC, shit was dope.

8. Super Silver Haze

9. A perfected strain of LSD my old dealer/grower acquired a cutting of for $1500 from the guy who taught him how to grow.

It was the most dank, dense, amazing, beautiful, I can't even describe how perfect it was. One hoot sent me on my ass for like 6 hours strong. 2 hoots, I was gone.

10. Sheeeeeeet. Idk how many times I've looked at different kinds of fluff to even remember!! But this one time, my first time, I smoked a blunt of sour diesel [Those high school toke rides, oh yea, my first one] I WAS SO FUCKING HIGH. It made my body eat a huge fucking pizza, like larger than dominos extra large, half of it but it was HUGE. Also, I was so high it was hard to control not throwing up just cause my body was so out of fucking whack for the first time in my life, I couldnt control my intestinal/throw up pressure system we have in our bodies. And right now Im on some good ass puke smelling skunk

11. Some Maui Waui, or so he said. Bought a G, only got three tiny nugs thought I got ripped off bad. It weighed out though, when I grinded it it was the stickiest stuff I ever packed.

12. Master mistress

13. Orange Diesel.

Orange Kush + Sour Diesel = Product of baby-fuckin.

14. Hahahaha.. my own shit.

15. Anything from the Clubs... It's all good

16. ATF has to be number one imho

17. Hard to say. Good bud comes and goes and I find myself saying 'this is the best bud i've had in a while' all the time.
    really exceptional strains I've had lately:
    Casey Jones
    Blue Dream
    Strawberry Cough
    Chemdawg

18. idk about strongest but my favorites are Sour D, Amnesia, and this hybrid between over 100 strains that my dad grew some years ago, took 27 years of growing and cross breeding to produce the most potent bud i have ever seen/smoked.