Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bud you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jcole95, May 4, 2011.

1. The best I've ever had was Afghan Goo.
    Made me so high I thought the world wasn't real.

Include pictures I you have any.

2. The "Time" ohhhh yeah.. Gives me goosebumps.

3. pineapple kush

4. candy kush/ trainwreck hybrid.

5. Durban Poison, I'll never forget the first time I went to Pluto :smoke:

6. i got some crazy jack herer for $70 a quarter from my new contact. i would get pictures up but i have the flu and i cant see myself moving that far.

7. I don't know what it is called, but it doesn't need a name lol. What makes this stuff even better is that I know people who know the grower.

8. I cant really say one was the best over another as ive had different strains at different times in my life do different things to me.... but the first time i smoked something and had to sit back and take a rest was strawberry cough.... it just got me WAY too stoned.... but its not the best ive smoked, it was at that time though

9. apollo 13...wow

10. amnesia haze from amsterdam haha it was amazing:D

11. Sour Diesel from a local dispensary...... :smoke:

12. 70 a quarter? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE?

13. I'm not sure what it was but i thought the couch would come up with me if i stood up

14. #14 solidpython, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Super Lemon Haze, my dealer did me a 1/4 for £40. It smelt amazing and I rolled a blunt with it for my first try. I got 1/3 of the way through and had to stop and come back to it later. We don't get good weed in the UK so I wasn't used to this.

Since then I've had a few Cheese strains from my guy and he had a Diesel that was really nice, but nothing has been better than the Super Lemon Haze. Going to Amsterdam in June though, so hopefully I'll find something better over there! :)

[​IMG]

15. solidpythons picture:metal::metal::metal::metal: