best bud you ever smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joe123, Jul 30, 2009.

1. i would like to here about everyones expierience about the best bud anyone smoked and what you did while high. i smoked white widow one time and it was unreal but i just chilled with 2 friends and we played some xbox and road dirt bikes but i would enjoy others expieriences also.

2. blueberry king hash. Lebanese in origin I believe. The best 'bud' I ever smoked was super silver haze/fusion indica hybrid. The indica was some of that club med silver jive. A good year.

3. sounds pretty good man

4. some white rhino out of a pisser, longboarded down a path going through the woods at night, you litterly could only see like 4 feet ahead of you except for random sections that were lit by a shitload of fireflies

5. lol ive had white rhino its in 3rd place 2nd is prob blueberry kush

6. sour diesel unfortunately i get reggs/midds most of the time

7. i just remembered i had taken a picture of it, here it is

[​IMG]

8. lol it looks pretty good to me lol

9. some purple trainwreck (purple urkel X trainwreck)

I dont remember what happened. I just remember waking up the next day.

10. #1 would have to be this grandaddy purp from denver,co

my boys who go to CU came home for spring break and we blew a fat ass blunt of it /w like 2 other dodie blunts...wow

should have got a pic it was like pruple and orange no green and huge crystals all over

#2 would be bermeese....its fire..the real deal that is ;)

11. My top three would have to be OG kush, Diesel and Northern Lights X White Widow
    (live in Canada)

On the subject of the northern lights x white widow; me and my friend rolled up an L and started smoking, had the most epic conversation that we swore lasted 40 minutes long. We checked the clock and it was 11:05pm, we lit the L at 11... haha

12. for anyone in socal you will definitely know these. I still have yet to hear or see anyone or anything top or talk about topping these buds in order:

p-91 - the most potent and sticky herb you will ever see or smoke. indica dominant

bullrider - one of the most stoniest herbs ive smoked killer looking buds. indica dominant

northern lights - a lot like bullrider but a sativa mix. I think if I were to have had NL as much as bullrider it may have been better than it.

super curious of anyone who has had these strains I honestly would love to talk about it as I know its the best weed!!!

13. real dj short blueberry is probably my favorite strain hands down, all around amazing high.

then purple trainwreck, which is incredible:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  14. i had northern lights one time except it was northern lemon lights and the guy made the bud taste like lemon who grew it. it was my top 1 for awhile cause it was my early stoner days but the feel of the bud was so smooth and soft it was great.

15. blue cheese beats all bud, close second is white widow

16. i had a chance to buy blue cheese but was in NJ and i couldnt get there in time now im very pissed off if its better than white widow lol

17. It was called Gods Bubba. A private reserve, behind the counter at the local dispensary. There was a one gram limit per patient.

:smoking:

It was money.

18. I smoked Northern Lights 15 minutes before my math final. It was the best weed I've ever smoked, it was so smooth and I was pretty high off of 2 hits yet I continued to 2 bowls on my own.

I got a 61% on the final, 83% for my overall grade. :D

19. This one time, my friend and I got a shit load of weed for free from this girl and it was homegrown by her father. At first we thought it sucked, so we kept smoking till we just about finished the bag (smoking from our new piece for the first time) and then it all suddenly hit us at once...and it was the greatest weed I've ever smoked haha
    we were too high to do much so we just basically listened to The Beatles, Zeppelin, Boston...all the best shit lol it was great

20. sounds fun glad ya had a good time.