Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bud you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by researchscience, Jun 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream (blueberry x haze) so fucking delicious

2. I have no pics as it was months ago, but it was a homegrown strain of, (supposedly), Northern Lights. When it reached maturity and was cut down and dried, the bud was a rich, deep purple colour and the smell was lovely! Smelt lovely too when it was burning and the hit was top notch. It sorta crept up on ye, ye had a toke, an 5 minutes later ya suddenly realised just hie stoned ye actually were...powerful stuff indeed!

3. The best strain i ever smoked was some trainwreck from Cali. Didnt have a camera back then, but the most recent and extremly dank strain thats in my top 3 I took some pics of call Endless Sky amazing stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. There is no such thing as best. Thats like choosing vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry and having everybody agree. I can pick a handful of strains that -when grown to their fullest potential-, would be AMONG the "best bud ever" gdp, silver haze, some bomb kush, ak47....it can all be the best just depends on your taste in bud, no different that wine tasting or w/e...:p

Click my sig.

5. Best bud i ever smoked was some AK47

[​IMG]

6. this is the best that comes to mind in recent memory
    snow cap and orange kush

7. The kind that gets me high...

[​IMG]

8. how does it yield? i heard it's awesome bud...