Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bud I've seen in real life..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by haru, May 25, 2009.

1. The first one is this no name sativa that came in this O bag that was mixed with fat indica nuggets and a couple of these super sativa nuggets. The bud is like grey and lime green, lots of crazy colors. It left a line of kief on the table everytime i broke it,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This next one is green crack check out the goo on the inside
    [​IMG]

And heres some purple I can't remember the strain name but it woulda been the perfect gift for a stoner girlfriend for valentines day haha

[​IMG]

2. Mad dank, nice buds man.

3. They look fucking amazing bro!

4. Damn, that looks dank.
    Enjoy it.

5. wow make me wish i wasnt dry right now

6. Hoooly shit, those is some nice ass trees dude. Shit looks sooo frosty. And I can't lie, that heart shaped bud is cool as hell.

7. Very nice man. Looks great

8. Damn those buds are no joke, great dank pick up!!!

9. Look very tasty!
    I like the heart shaped nug haha :hello:

10. crazy looking buds. give me some. :p:D

11. I'll be your stoner girlfriend :D

12. Nice frosty buds, make me want to end me T break and smoke some of that ;)

13. nice purple heart id jar it up and cure it for ever lol :hello:

14. at first when i saw the top picture i was like "ehhh best bud my...whoaaa look at that second mother fucker!!" haha

15. damn dude thats pretty nice

16. haha me too!

17. haha yea I just put that one up to show the size of nugget. I've never come across something that coated in crystals before, and yea my boy wanted me to save the heart nug forever haha but when its the only thing u have .... u smoke it haha

thanks for the replys

18. 2nd one looks dope as hell..

I actually had a chance to choose either the green crack or sour d but i chose sour d instead cuz ive had it b4..

How is the green crack btw? I took a long break from sour d cuz i got too used to it...

19. If I had a boyfriend that gave me that heart made of bud I would be in love for the rest of my life.
    wow.
    my mouth was seriously dropped open for two minutes.
    holy shit.

20. damn the purple looks delicous!:smoking: