Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bud ive ever had

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I shit you not, i just smoked only a small .04g hit of the dankest purple kush i have ever encountered and am fucken stoned! I smoke 4 times a week and this just hit me like nothing from a small ass amount

2. nice man, i just smoked my first ever purple kush yesterday, it blew me away dude. You have a pic of your stash? I'd like to see how dank this shit is.

3. Sounds like you should be sharing with the rest of us haha. But for sure put up some pictures.

4. If i were you i would take a 2-3 day break and then smoke like a gram of your dank weed. I did something like that when i first started smoking and had no tolerance, I swear few people have ever been as high as i was that day haha