Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bud i have ever smoked and seen (pick)*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fivestarpacheco, Mar 22, 2011.

1. picked up 3.5 grams of this

what do you think mmmmmmm...

[​IMG]
    if you know the name let me know!
    i think its called purple star

2. That shit looks fantastic. How's the smell, smoke, taste, high, everything like that?

3. if its some purple strain then wow,... but personally, it looks like a dyed piece of shit, and I wouldn't ingest whatever is on that nug.

If its not though, that is a very purp nug.

4. Looks like Barney the Dinosaur:) Buy a shitload more and sell it as "Barney" Or "Dank Dino" (;

5. Looks alright

6. it looks like what i crap after a box of fruity pebbles

7. Um.. to have purple weed it doesnt NEED to be a purple strain. Any strain there is can be made purple. I forget the exact way its done, but Im pretty sure its by giving the plant much less sunlight in the ending of its flowering stages, possibly the temperature may be a factor though im not sure about that one.

AND just because its PURPLE does not mean its dank or headies. There can be mids that are purple or some shitty buds that purple, its just a color and has nothing to do with how high it actually gets you. The color means, pretty much, absolutely nothing.

But it most cases, purple bud is dank shit.

Edit- LMAO at the title "(Pick)" hahahahahah wow. its PIC

8. I think i would quit smoking for a week for 3.5g of that and i have never gone more then 3days without in forever so thats how you know thats crazy oh shit im rambling lol thats what happens when your smoking while on your laptop

9. Very nice. It looks dank, but that's only because it's purple. Enjoy. :)

10. OK, first off the high was amazing. let me explain how i felt i smoked it and i already started smiling then 10 minutes later i was sitting on the couch and i felt like i was all the way up at my ceiling looking down at my body for about an hour. This strain def has the looks and the high of a lifetime.

The taste was sweet but, the smell was sour! . i ripped it from a bong and it went down so smooth. it was deff cured the right the way!

hope i explained things good enough

11. smoke it and report back to us brotha, indica or sativa high?

12. you have never seen purple lady.

or bubble bubble bubble berry.

lol

keep looking man dont say this is the best youve ever seen.

as you WILL see better shit.

grab some hash plant or afgooey if you can.

13. hahaha i edited the title sorry im still fuckinng highh. i wish i could just blow this smoke in yah faceee!!!!

14. well i ment seen as in right in front of my face

15. Sounds like some pretty bomb ass dank. Congratulations are in order, my fellow stoner. You have gotten some of Mary Jane's private garden.

16. #18 BMORE HiiiGH, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    looks wierd...probaly is some good shit tho

17. looks like some purple flow