Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bud ever!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Southparkstoner, May 19, 2010.

1. idk what it was called, but one time i took a rip from my friends bong and came in my pants as soon as i exhaled.

2. Hands down the best bud I ever had was NYC Sour Diesel. it was legit. I took about 4 pulls from the blunt, and people thought I was literally retarted just from the goofy look on my face. And uncontrollable laughing to say the least.

3. i love when i cant stop laughing, i hit some sativa one time and watched something stupid on TV that normally wouldnt make me laugh, i couldnt stop laughing i was cracking up like it was the funniest thing i ever heard, lol anyways great stories guys, keep'em comin :smoke:

4. I havent tried a lot of strains but my favorites were probably Sour Deisel and Green Crack. I dont know though, I havent smoked anything "amazing" yet. Right now I have some Master Kush and a little bit of Mr. Nice, and those are alright but I think I'e had better. I cant wait to get my medical card...

5. I'd say my favorite so far has been some banana diesel I picked up from a dispensary in LA. If you have the opportunity to get your hands on some (IMO any diesel) that would be my recommendation.

6. ya i was talkin 2 this dude who said he could get me some sour diesel, its more sativa isnt it? :smoke:

7. Go for it! Sour Diesel is great, and yes it is Sativa dominant.

8. This.

9. most of what i've smoked was indica, its a real treat when i get some sativa :smoke:

10. I love Kush!
    Just smoked a 2.5 g blunt with 3 people, but one guy bounced when it was halfway gone, so me and my friend put honey on it and finished it, so great.

11. A buddy of mine once brought home a nug of Green Crack from a dispensary in California... I've never been so high off two small bowls. It was incredible and I'm definitely going to need to smoke that again.

As for favorite, years ago when I had a lot of nug to deal with, I got a batch of Blue Satellite.. Mm, mm, mmmmm. Couldn't put that shit down. It's beautiful, and full of stink and flavor. Absolutely reccommend it.

12. I have to go with an oldie one hit combo; One hit bowl full of true Thia stick and a sliver of blond lebonese hash to turn that one hitter into a two hit dream; fond time.:smoke:

13. you put honey on it? i heard of lacing weed 2 make it taste better but never heard of honey :smoke:

14. hah, i'd love 2 have some weed turn my reality into a dream, i finally got weed last night, after 2 weeks of sobriety, i'm sure as hell gonna celebrate all weekend :smoke:

15. p-19 (romulan crossed with 19 other strains allegedly... guess its MONDO rare. knew the grower.. he got robbed of fiteen grand in cash and never grew again.. :( i have pictures if i can find them )

Headband

Jack herrer

no real order

16. I think he means honey as in honey oil (hash oil).:smoke:

17. Hahaha, I sure hope so. Couldn't see honey burning too well :smoke: Then again, I've never tried.

18. ahh, haha, ya i was like, huh? :smoke:

19. Lamb's Bread ftw! :hello:

20. well u can use real bee honey on blunts
    me and my buddy use to work in a food terminal and when we delt with corn we would take husk and cut them in to blunt shape and dryed them and roll a blunt with the corn hust this is how the jamacians would do it in the ganja fields in negril when i was down there because they would not have papers so corn husk are similer to toby leafs and worked well when sealed with very thin layer of honey

TRY IT IITS SWEET lol