Best Brand of K?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheAlmightyFunk, Jun 22, 2009.

1. So, my dude says that he can get different brands of keamine. What types are the best?

2. Ketamine is ketamine,

unless it has been cut (which it probably has), one batch of a chemical will be the same as the next.

If anything just ask for the least amount cut..

3. uh all i know of is it's blue powder or white powder...

4. havnt done it.. im very interested in it.. what are the visuals like

5. not really visual...more disorientation, kinda like being drunk but heavier and more of a mind fuck.

6. Ketajet is a good brand that I've had experience with

7. K's been HUGE in the CO lately. everyone and their momma's been doin' it...

...but that MAY also be because i'm in the rave scene...haha.

8. LOL im in CO and I do K so you ain't lying about it bein big right now. Shit, been doin bumps all day

9. Ketamine = Brain lacerations.

No thanks, but thanks. ;) :D :smoking:

10. And brain lacerations are? If you think K burns holes in your brain you are incorrect. This has only been proven in rats.

11. blue???:eek:

12. Ya almost all of the K I've seen and had has been a real light blue and it's pure. I cook it myself

13. #13 GreyMatterTripp, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    Do your research kid.

"For a long time, nobody knew whether Olney's lesions applied to human beings or not, or at what dosage they applied. The amount of ketamine used to knock out a rat, for example, is obviously different than the amount used for humans; it's also not the same dosage in mg/kg (milligrams per kilogram) either. And different effects of drugs "scale" differently too.

However, several things have happened recently which have led me to conclude that Olney's lesions apply to humans at recreational doses. First, I've received reports from many hundreds of users of DXM, some of whom have used it heavily and been clearly harmed. Second, more recent studies have shown that damage occurs to lab animals' brains even at lower doses (including ordinary anaesthetic doses of ketamine and dizocilpine!). Third, reports of ketamine-related brain damage have started to show up. Finally, the type of impairment people are reporting coincides exactly with the areas of the brain damaged in lab animals.
    To put it bluntly, taking excessive doses of dissociatives make certain parts of your brain fry like the proverbial egg-on-the-frying-pan in the "This is Your Brain on Drugs" commercial.

"

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health1.shtml#I

You might wanna check your tone. I'm a proponent of informed drug use. I'm not telling anyone NOT to do K.

Figure out who your talking to and what your talking about before you stick your foot in your mouth again.

14. Someone has a hell of an ego:rolleyes:

15. #15 GreyMatterTripp, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009

Someone can't handle plain fact. :D

And doesn't know what they are talking about. [​IMG]

16. when one feels threatened, they assume the roll of innocence, while the intelligent one suffers slander thrown from the "innocent" one over the simple fact that they were correct.

just because GMT is informed and willing to share his information, doesnt make his ego any more swollen than yours.

relax, and bump yourself :rolleyes::hello::smoking:

17. How/where does one get ketamine?
    I would love to try it.

18. go rob a vet

19. seriously, ive NEVER seen blue k, and ive seen/had enough. live and learn, eh:confused:

20. It also says that your brain will recover if you stop using. Seems like using k responsibly is like using coke, speed or e responsibly.