Best brand of bubble bags?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by DreamyBlue, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hello, I've been making bubble hash for the past year. Unfortunately the winds of fate have ended the relationship between a friend and I. He had owned a 5 gallon - 5 bag kit, which I can no longer use. I'm looking to order my own set of bags, tonight.

Here's my questions:

Which brand of bubble bags do you recommend?
    (for durability of bags and quality of hash)

Which microns would you recommend for a 5 bag kit?

Any links you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank's in advance,
    ~Dream

2. I'm very happy with bubble man bags. I wanted to save a few bucks and with assurances of others that they were just as good ordered Sprung bags. A few runs later and the bags started falling apart on me leaving little bits of material in the hash.
    Work bag, 190, 160, 73, 45 is what I would get. I've never been that thrilled with what I got out of the 25 bag and have gotten some good catch in the 160 before but you need to keep the larger stuff out of the 160...hence the 190 bag. The best bag usually is the 73 followed by either 120 or 45. 160 will typically be good food hash or occasionally good smoke. The 25 micron bag has never been other than food hash to me and drains REALLY slowly. My experience anyway....