Best brand for best function?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Scythe1, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Hey there Grasscity, pretty new poster but I just had to join seeing as how there is a whole mess of tokers that really know glass dynamics. After recently breaking my Phire tube on christmas eve (not that mad, way overpaid but looking for a new bong is always something exciting,) i've started browsing a couple of tubes and this beast caught my eye.

Sovereignty - 8 Arm Gridded Stemline - Black # 3

couple of questions regarding my selection

is sovereignty really the current "head honcho" so to speak of quality glass?

it says that the tube above is webworked, which looks sick, but is it just for aesthetics or does it actually serve some diffusion purpose?

and is the 8 arm perc really worth the extra 200 over a standard gridded stemline?

and finally would i be able to get something comparable to SG glass from etsy? I almost constantly browse GMD, DWB, and SSFG, but it seems they are backed up and I'm not sure I wanna wait the 3+ months or w/e, but I am willing to be patient if these self blown tubes really are up to par with the names on ALT

Thanks in advance for any help, so happy I randomly discovered this site.:D

2. just grab teh stemline. they hold 100% resell value if u decide to switch tubes =)