Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bong you've made yourself

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Long White Cloud, Aug 7, 2012.

1. this is pretty much what I had (sorry for bad photoshop). You could use the same conepiece as the bucky. I would say its the best bong I've made myself. I used hot glue to seal it. The picture is cosmetically alot better than mine was, but I was happy with the design. drop cone too :)

[​IMG]

Left it at a mates who lives 5 hours away, broke it while drunk, lost the parts. I think I kinda remember turning part of the conepiece into a little oil spot thing.

Whats something cool you made? I've made trippy shit with multiple chambers, just for the sake of it.

2. I made a simple 2 footer out of a glass vase & a metal downstem, then I widened the hole at the top so you could have 24 inches of ice over the water :D

but the coolest one was a bike peg. it was solid steel and indestructible; my mom tried running it over with her car when she found it and it wasn't even scratched