Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bong under 50 to rip a gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Gonna buy my first bong. I want to be able to rip a gram bowl outof it in one hit. I dont want it to be huge. Any suggestions?

2. Just go to your LHS and look around.

Oh and never pay full price!

Aks them to give you a nicer bowl too.

3. man why do you need to waste that much weed on one hit? buy a small bong and buy a large bowl. if you buy a bong thats glass on glass you'll have a easier time finding a fat bowl. i had one that used to fit 3 grams but honestly its pointless to smoke big bowls just keep loading the thing till yur stoned

4. #4 kancastank, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Havent seen one of your offensive/annoying/troll threads where you talk about all the imaginary pussy you get in a while...you are probably my least favorite blade.

Now that im done being an asshole, just buy a bong you like and just rip it lol, why do you need to take a gram hit?

5. So ur mad?

Anyway i need it to be able to rip a gram.because im having a smokebcontest for my b day?

And ur my.fave blade. I love my haters. Pm me if u need some tiny cock;)

6. For under $50? Want to get baked? Gravity bong :cool:

7. Check out the weed star slim jim. TBH though, you're better off going to a local headshop, because if you're buying a cheap bong here the shipping price will rape you.

8. This is the stupidest thread I think I've seen on these forums to date.

1. Good luck ripping a gram in one hit out of a bong that cost $50... You'll get through like .2 tops before you start hacking up a lung. It'd be hard enough on something like a Stem/8...

2. Why would you ever want to...

9. [quote name='"sektr"']This is the stupidest thread I think I've seen on these forums to date.

1. Good luck ripping a gram in one hit out of a bong that cost $50... You'll get through like .2 tops before you start hacking up a lung. It'd be hard enough on something like a Stem/8...

2. Why would you ever want to...[/quote]

He wants to have a smoking contest to look cool, isnt that why you smoke weed? To impress people?

Sarcasm...

10. If its for a party make something epic like a 5 Gallon Gravity bong lol

Gotta do something Epic man

11. [quote name='"kancastank"']

He wants to have a smoking contest to look cool, isnt that why you smoke weed? To impress people?

Sarcasm...[/quote]

or i want to have a smoke contest to see how high we can get... get a life. And even if i did want to smoke to look cool how does that effect you? Oh it doesn't! so please move on.

12. [quote name='"soserious"']

or i want to have a smoke contest to see how high we can get... get a life. And even if i did want to smoke to look cool how does that effect you? Oh it doesn't! so please move on.[/quote]

Ooooo its gettin spicy in here

13. I bought a great 12" binger from the headshop for $45. Sturdy ~7mm, can take a beating and works great.

I can't bear to watch someone kick over another $300+ piece of mine.