Best Bong to buy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by DjW24, Jul 11, 2004.

1. I'm looking to invest in my first bong, I've been smoking out of a pipe and other peoples bongs for about a year, and I was wondering if any of y'all had some reccomendations on the best bong to buy.thnx

2. If you got the money JBD or RooR. If not head down to ur head shop and get some colored handblown shit.

3. werd, dont have that kinda money

4. Then maybe something acrylic off the City. I have an acrylic bong and I love it.

5. I have a PHX trinity that i love!! all my friends call it "Vanella Ice" because its a one hit wonder!!!*and i put vanella extract in the water and on the ice sometimes- it tastes so good!*
    If your looking for cheap, go to Home dePOT and on the electrical isle they have the plastic saftey tubes for florescent lights. they come in 4' and 8' and there like $1.00!!! then get a PVC end cap for like .37 and glue it on one end. get a piece of brass or metal thats a few inches long and a 90* elbow and you got a bowl and downstem. and ther it is, an 8 foot bong for <$5.00 !!!!

6. If you have a brain, you will get a PURE, if you can find one. Any knock-off glass-on-glass will do. Just make sure it's glass on glass, and thick glass at that.

7. http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/GB8.html
    get this one man, it kicks major ass! theres a lot of reviews up to tell u that anyways. and im too tired, and too high to tell u how good it is anyways. it just wouldnt make sense a'tal. but check it out, worth the money if u got it.

8. Id go to a headshop with as much money as you can muster and just buy whatever strikes your fancy.

9. roors are the only way to go

Grasscity Deals Near You