Best bong to buy? Seriously help!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by amberrrrderossa, Oct 18, 2011.

1. :smoke: I've been a smoker for almost a year and a half now. I'm ready for a bigger, badder bong. I've been searching and it seems that people are into the Toro, Black Leaf, RooR, and Weed Star. Now I'm willing to spend $70.. maybe even (twist my leg..) $80. Ouch, my wallet. BUT if it's worth it, it's worth it. I really know nothing about certain sizes of bowls, carbs, all of that stuff. Can anyone help me compare these bongs and tell me what I need to get for the best hits? I don't like to pack HUGE bowls.. but I like to pack pretty decent 1-person hits. Enough to milk it, well. OKAY so here's the ones I liked so far..

Black Leaf - 3-arm Tree Perc Ice Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Mr. White - Grasscity.com

Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc, beaker base - Grasscity.com

I need as many details and information as you can provide! Thanks alot everyone

2. ok i have 6 bongs and and out of thous i have a few that are real expensive buut my favorit one has a 4 perk tree and an ice catch its only like 12 in high but i love the way it gives you a nice clean smooth hit but at the same time you dnt need to pack a mountain in it to really enjoy it its from a company called true glass and it was only like 69.99 at my local head shop. its blue and clear and its called stix

i hope i was helpful

3. For around that price I would look in your Local Head Shops for ADS. Great durable glass for a good price.

[​IMG]
    Not trying to thread jack but this was 80 bucks with a diffused down stem and ice catch. Unfortunately ADS stays off of the internet due to the unscrupulous government watchdogs.