Best Bong/Pipe Names You've Heard

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BackPack1122, Aug 12, 2011.

1. i have a bubbler that looks like a penis so i named it willy

2. I call my Helix Amon Goethe, because it's a signature series and has a gold "SS" inscribed on it, hahahahah. For real.

3. #23 TreeTrunkBuddha, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    [quote name='"240sxLover"']I call my Helix Amon Goethe, because it's a signature series and has a gold "SS" inscribed on it, hahahahah. For real.[/quote]

Haha that's fucked up

Is it like the actual insignia for the Schutzstaffel or is it just two s's

4. Just two s's lol. It's a killer pipe to say the least, hahahahah.

5. My friend and I named his bong "God's Teet." :devious:

6. i named mine Fire in the Hole, because my pipe's bowl is 6 inches deep! it just sounds right to me,

other names that i can think of:
    kamikaze

7. I had this bubbler where in the middle of the neck there was a large bulb that looked like Jupiter. So I named it Zeus, it ripped like a fuckin lightning bolt through the skies that are my lungs, may you rest in peace.

8. Some of my bongs have odd white male names. My HBG- Stewart
    My Glabs- Allen
    My D9- Javelin
    My dab rig- Apollo
    RIP Swiss perc- Davy Jones
    My red eye glass- Hoth (frozen SW planet)
    I had a bubbler named Ofah because it was small
    But delivered a punch and when my friend hit it
    He expected something small and when he exhaled a huge cloud he uttered "Oh fuhhhh" and before he got to the "ck" started coughing lolol. Good times

9. Freshman year had a huge grav that everyone in the dorm used, called it Michael Phelps

Another geeb we had was named Raisin Bran (idk why I said it one night and it stuck)

Shitty ass homemade bong made with gum and a piece of rope was named Duckie

First piece I had was like a 3-4 inch dry spoon named Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (lmao Idk how I got that one, but it had a dragon/snake one it) 

Got a sweet ass Gandalf looking pipe named Dreadlock

Current class bong name is Omnipotent

10. captain ahab

11. Mike Tajson

12. My oil rig is named Robert Dabney Jr.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My buddies bong is named Osama bongladen. Idk why though. Made me luagh a little though.

Enter The Grape Train!

14. My buddies have a bong called pimp and a homemade bigger recreation of it called pimp 2 loooollll

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I haven't named a piece in years. Used to have puff the magic dragon, i know very original name.

16. Mine is Kelly. After one of my friendish. It's a small pipe but has a big bowl. Just like her. Small body big tits.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408558572.033803.jpg

This is my piece I'm deciding to name it right now because of this thread so I'm naming it Chester

18. I have two bowls, one of them is named Sacajawea because I told my buddy that "This is just like Lewis and Clark"

The other ones name will remain anonymous, but it is named after the camp director at the summer camp I went to... for obvious reasons...

19. Lol looking through all this my favorite was, Mr. Sir