Best Bong/Pipe Names You've Heard

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BackPack1122, Aug 12, 2011.

1. So what are some of the best names you have heard of for a bong or a pipe? Some of my favorites are Toadstool, Snaggle Tooth, Shooter..my friend also had a spiral spoon called The Barber Shop Special

2. I don't understand what you mean by "best names"?

If you mean unique, I named my chillum Rocko.

3. Chuck norris

4. #5 420 bruhh, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    My medicali is named Dr. Phil...

EDIT: A few years back my friend had a bong that was completely black and he named it Wesley Snipes.

5. Milky way, Bill Clinton, and Apollo 420.

6. Friend had a bong named Oscar. Idk why but I always thought that was funny

7. Wesley pipes

8. My buddy had a bong named "the whore" because she got around, and I had one I named "twix" because every time my gf asked me some dumbass question, I would put the bong to my mouth and act like I couldn't answer, like in those twix commercials

• Like Like x 1
  9. One of my boys has a decent 2 foot glass bubbler with a pull out slide and he calls it the Sniper. Every time a new person joins the session they ask where he came up with the name..then immediately when that person takes his/her rip..you hear..BOOM! HEADSHOT!

10. My Bongs blue name it the blue dream.

11. The GiftWrapper

12. I have a glass piece called "White Lightning".
    I have a bong called "Boss".
    I have another bong called "Coke".

:smoking:

13. To quote half baked: wesley pipes and billy bong thorton

14. i had a friend who had this bong that she told me she named "black man."
    i asked her why.
    her response?
    "cuz its two fucking feet long"
    lmao. dumb and funny and the same time.

15. My bong is a sick 1 footer but has a diffuser, a tree perk and an ice catch. i called it "Biggie Smalls" because its a small bongs but you can take Phat ripps out of it.

I also was owner to a pretty nice blue and orange bubbler that I called "Bob The Bubbler" mocking Bob the Builder.

My Friend owns a bong that he called "Tony Bongtana" Mocking Tony Montana from Scarface.

16. My bong should arrive tomorrow.. Already named her:

Angelina Bowlie :smoke:

17. [quote name='"domedstoner"']My bong is a sick 1 footer but has a diffuser, a tree perk and an ice catch. i called it "Biggie Smalls" because its a small bongs but you can take Phat ripps out of it.

I also was owner to a pretty nice blue and orange bubbler that I called "Bob The Bubbler" mocking Bob the Builder.

My Friend owns a bong that he called "Tony Bongtana" Mocking Tony Montana from Scarface.[/quote]

Ha these are hilarious.