Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bong I can get under $150.00?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BYOweed, May 28, 2012.

1. I am planning on getting a cheap good bong. I have 150 bucks, what bongs can I look into?
    Any cheap but good brands?

2. I'm in the same boat as you man. I'm looking into ssfg (soulshinefamilyglass) with 150 you could get a1 foot straight tube or a 9 inch beaker with a showerhead diffy and a nice ssfg ash catcher. Good luck man.

3. bump for answers...

4. i bought an Ehle straight tube with ice notches and an alex k diffuser to go with it. The Ehle was 80, the diffuser was 40 plus shipping. Nice, simple, casual, classy. It hits smooth as hell and always gets compliments.

Switching from China glass to German glass is a huge leap in quality and performance. I had a Molino Mad Scientist v2 for some time which was nice. But even without the extra perc, the Ehle seems nicer and hits better. Plus I personally love straight tubes.