Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bong for your buck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vsengaged, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hey guys!

In the market for a bong. Nothing too fancy, not too expensive. I'm in college so something smaller would be ideal, so I can easily hide it and what not...

I saw this: http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-percolator-glass-water-bong-p-1296.html which I actually like and also this: http://www.bongoutlet.ca/clear-glass-water-bong-p-746.html just cause its so small and has such good reviews! You can't beat $13....

What are your opinions? Something 12" or smaller please..

THANKS YALL! :bongin:

2. second one seems pretty good. good reviews, good size, and dirt cheap.  :smoke:

3. My thoughts exactly :D

4. Second one is a really good price. It might break easy tho so be careful.. I might but some stuff from this sight cheaper then all the head shops around me. thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I figure it's only $13... why not try it...

6. If I were you I would just go to a local smoke shop and buy a bong from there. You can find some that are cheap (within $20-$50 range) and will last longer than those and don't have to wait for shipping.

7. Honestly if you're looking for something small and cheap. Home made bongs work pretty well if you take an hour or two to make it worth it. No shipping. Get a decent size socket and a metal or plastic tube "no PVC pipe!" Shit could kill you. And fasten them together and put in a bottle and seal it up. Melt a carb hold in the bottle. Done

8. #9 MooseyPoo, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Can't tell if title is pun or not
    [​IMG]

Also, have you considered an acrylic bong? Relatively indestructible, just as cheap. 

9. Second one is a really good price  [​IMG]

10. I got a mini bong with perc, ice catcher for 24 from pipesdaddy thing hits like a champ and only 10 inches tall. Perfect for hiding

11. Linkk?? :rolleyes:

12. :yay:

13. First choice is prettt good if you have the money to spend, the second has a carb hole...so you won't be pulling a bowl but if youre cool with that then god for it manSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. See what Brothers With Glass has on sale. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.