Best bong for under $100?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zamrambo, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Just looking for suggestions, I'm going to be buying my first bong soon.

I'm looking for something on the small side (probably 12in or shorter) as I tend to travel and live with my parents.

Or if anyone has an older bong that they don't use anymore and would be willing to sell...

2. just look at grasscity and buy the one you like the most

3. the travel tube(up there^ in Fondlers pics) is what I have. But they also have a slightly taller tube(like 10" or 12") for just about $100 shipped which is a straight tube.

4. Look on GC's shop, a local headshop, or make a gravity bong.

5. mines is 14 inches tall.. and shes so ohh ever pretty :D

SSFG FTW!

[​IMG]

6. $92 16" 7mm 18.8 40cm (hall420ween = 20% off)
    [​IMG]
    $100 20" 7mm 50cm
    [​IMG]
    $120 Natty Splash
    [​IMG]

7. i have an ehle 250 w/ a diffuser and i love it, idk what your looking for but i was just throwing it out there

8. I really like that setup :)
    +rep

9. if i were you i wouldn't spend near 100$ on a bong. all a bong is is a piece of glass or plastic that you smoke out of.i don't understand why people spend more money than they need to for a bong. i only have a 25$ bong from happy dayz and i bet it gets me the exact same level of high-ness that your would even if it costs 500$. buy what ever bong you like though. bongs are good.

10. That makes no sense.

Heres the reality of it:

USUALLY(not all of the time) more expensive glass has better diffusion, which makes the smoke smoother. When the smoke is smoother, you can take bigger hits. When you take bigger hits, you take in more smoke and more weed at one time. Therefor, you get higher.

11. Check out ALT, they have 38 x 5mm syn beakers and straight tubes for $90.

12. Those Syn tubes are a good deal as well.

13. Look at the EHLE tubes on GC, with a diffused downstem.

= WIN

14. Hit up your local headshop. Most places have decent pieces for under 50.

15. where would i find all of this?:eek:

16. I found this on Etsy for $69, comparable?

[​IMG]

17. whered you get it