Best bong for under 100 dollars?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cammabis, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Hey guys, 

So I'm not an expert on bongs by any means, I know the basic concept of peculators and diffusers, but not much else. I've been looking at these two bongs or, "Water Pipes" and I'm stuck on which one I should choose. One is on sale, the other isn't, but I don't want to think something is better souly based on money. 

Between this: http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-glass-icebong-with-10-arm-tree-perc-built-in-diffuser.html#.VJzZE8Bp18

Or. 

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-glass-bong-with-triple-turbine-disc-perc-32cm.html#.VJzir8Bp18 

Any other recomendations would also be appreciated. 

I've also been looking on a site called spunkyglasspipes, and they seem to have amazing deals, but I'm not sure how their rep is. 

Thanks guys. 

Any help is appreciated!  :bongin:

2. Go with the triple turbine. Its thicker and you can use it better for dabs and looks smoother.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum while blowing O's

3. I dunno bro, those percs look NICE!

4. #5 Weedology, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    ^ I hope this guys kidding... Just go with my option dude the triple black leaf bong is the best.

5. Why would I be kidding?

You're seriously recommending a triple perc China glass bong over a 7mm thick piece?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. #7 Weedology, Dec 28, 2014
    Youre seriously recommending a piece off of ioffer thats chinese glass over black leaf that im pretty sure is European that is on grasscity the forum that we're on.
    Keep advertising china glass on other websites my dude.

7. bro just cuz its china glass dont mean shit, ive hit the shittiest pieces that are name brand... to be honest both of the 7mm bongs are way better than those other two that are on grasscity... honestly grasscity has to be one of the worst websites for pieces ive ever seen lol... you sound like a snob wannabee but you cant even get the snobbieness right haha... go be a fool somewhere else bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yo man just get a really thick piece thats more on the plain side youll be way happier.. i have a triple honeycomb 7mm and the thing is real nice, ive seen so many name brand dab rigs that blow compared to this thing.... go with qualtiy of glass rather than quantity of percs youll be way happier cuz youll be able to slam your piece around without it breakin and it will potentiall last you for years and may even be an investment one day lol

OH and dont forget that if it looks too good to be true than it IS ive seen pieces that look good online but are real awkward in person and just totally suck

9. #10 lFourTwenty, Dec 28, 2014
    lol you obviously don't know enough about glass to be recommending anything to anyone

Also, for the record, black leaf isn't "european", it's 100% made in china.

The guy who makes the bongs I posted has a shop in California where he blows the glass for his ioffer page.

10. Then if he blows it in cali for ioffer my mistake. It said 10-15 days delivery which on i offer usually means its china. I had no idea black leaf is china and that GC would sell china glass thats shit. Thick ass glass sells a $55 7mm beaker which is really rad. I would check that out.

11. I dont know what youre trying to say i have a china glass bong that works perfectly fine. But if i have the chance to get a good name glass i would. My friend owns a medicali thats really spiffy but i dont think its worth the $300 price tag.

12. #13 lFourTwenty, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014

I see shipping time 3-5 days on the ioffer links.

And GC doesn't only sell china glass..they have higher end stuff too. I've bought stuff from the GC store many times, the only bad thing is the shipping cost and time for USA buyers.

Edit: If I know of a better deal, I'm going to recommend it. Just because we are on the GC forums doesn't mean everyone has to buy from the GC store. GC gets plenty of money for advertising, they aren't hurting.

13. it costs like 20 dollars shipping for me on GC which is quite a bit if you ask me.

14. sorry for the confusion lol, im totally agreeing with you though, name brand pieces are super over rated, i have a 7mm triple honeycomb thats china glass and it hits way better than half of the name brand pieces out their... i like china glass to be honest, i was just tryin to say that if you got the option then you should go with glass quality over perc quantity any day...

oh and the triple honeycomb that i have isnt worth it cuz two of the discs dont really work like they should...

15. Unfortunately it's hard to find that, here are a few good ones for under 100 - water pipes

16. #19 helloeveryone420, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015