Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bong for the buck?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublime nugs, Jan 3, 2008.

1. hey guys,

i have owned RooR, Molino ect. And i am in the process of looking for a new bong. I wanted to know what everyones favorite brand is, not loyalty wise (cough*roor*cough) but a good quality bong, that isnt a shitload of money. I have searched grass city and the only thing i like on here is the molino's, of which i own 2. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, and also if anyone can pm me any links of good online shops, not dissn GC but i need more selection.

thanks guys!

josh

2. Whats your price range?
    Roughly?

3. I can give a price range but its not gonna be the OP's.
    Im going to firefly's in b-more tomorrow with 350. Im probably getting the zumo/sumo but who knows.

HAHA Im richer

4. price range is about 250

5. I'd say check your headshop if they are reasonable. I got a 12 in double dome perc(really think) a really nice glass bowlpiece that fits about 1.5 g's in it and a spare bowl piece for 45$! It was on sale for christmas, normally 130$ :smoking:

6. ^ i wanna c pics

7. i second that motion.

8. Blue Dot/Gear IMO

9. did you have a gun pointing at the owner when you made that deal? sounds WAY to good to be true.

10. the best for the money i'd say is the imitation hurricanes

11. i bought a mini "bottle bong" for something like $8 then just took the cork and popped it in a nice green wine bottle. i had to buy $2 worth of fishtank airhose to replace the short hose to make it work, but 10 years later, it still works fine. the great thing is that it's easy to maintain. every couple of years in use i replace the hoses and new wine bottles are easy enough to get and a 40 ounce bottle will work fine too.

the nicest thing... no freakin' carbs! i hate carbs!

12. At your local headshop they will probably have a bong called a Purp, and they might run close to 300 with an ashcatcher and a difuser but they are underated bongs. Don't buy one just becuase of the name on it, ask the dudes at your headshop and other friends what is the best.

13. thanks for the idea bro, but i dont do homemades.... GonG FTW!!

where can i check some LUX's out online, i cant find anything on my searches.

thanks

josh

14. lux is not offered online

15. Nope, I thought it was WAY to good to be true but it sure wasn't. I'll post up pics when I go back over to my house.

16. thanks guys, i actually found the peice i wanna buy, ill post pics of it when i get it but i dont wanna say what is it, surprises.... i wont even tell my girl lol.

Josh