Best Bong for 50$?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by diagnosedashigh, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Buy a 250 mL EHLE for that money.

2. i was thinking that. it would be about 60$ shipped. atleast if i got it from EDIT i dont know anywhere else to get them

3. that first one have an ice pinch? looks dope id buy that for 50 bucks (its around 18inch?)

4. the first one is 46 cm (18 inches) and it only costs 37$ 3.2MM glass has some promising reviews on EDIT. its only a 2 piece so i couldnt use it as a slider unless i wanted to a buy a entire new downstem and bowl.

5. Hey man, check out GC shop right now, theres a bunch of stuff you can get in that range, plus theyre running 20% off right now so would be in your budget as well.

And i wouldnt suggest either of the two tubes you posted, unless you really want a carb.. even weedstar stuff would be better than those

6. HVY Glass - Mini Straight Clear should serve you well. Google it to see where to buy for 40 bucks. If you want a beaker bottom you can find it on the same website for 5 bucks more

7. yeah thanks for all the feedback and i dont really mind carbholes too much since they can be very effective. ive never looked up about HVY are they good? and i really do like the EHLE 250. and the black leaf perc bong is out of stock everywhere so thats a def no go. i own a weedstar bong right now, dont like it because its got terrible drag. its a straight tube tho. i like the TX-Burner, just am not sure if it will be as bad as the weed star i have. and the 2 EDIT bongs i posted i liked there cheap and have pretty decent reviews and theres far under the 50$ price tag. im just not sure. anymore advice?

8. hvy is american made, good quality glass. the straight should have no drag

9. #11 diagnosedashigh, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    well its terrible. unless i screwed up the water level. even when i had a diffuser for it, it still had drag

also ive been doing some research on this HVY mini straight tube and it seems like there's a big dispute between it and the EHLE 250, and i happen to like the EHLE better

10. Lol you misinterpreted me, I meant the hvy straight should have no drag. But yeah the ehle v hvy is mostly preference

11. yeah its mostly the plain look of HVY and size and ive heard more about EHLE. if i somehow sell my weedstar ill pick up a EHLE 1000 or 500.

12. #14 Number1Dad, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    My Weed Star straight tube (WS Series Mahony - Dutch - Grasscity.com) has no more drag than my last stemless, which was about half this one's size. I can milk it with my inline arm diffuser and diffused ashcatcher with no problem. You only need to fill it up just a little more than enough to cover the diffusers.

13. well i broke my diffuser. so no point now. im buying my EHLE 250 ICE right now

14. idk if youve heard of a thing called google, maybe you should try it

15. I would go with the HVY mini, I just ordered it for my self.

16. already got the EHLE 250, i honestly hate the look of the HVY mini.

17. I'm sure you will be happy with the EHLE. I've heard nothing but good things about either bongs

18. hvy mini straight tubes on alt for 40 + shipping which is like $10 bucks
    and hvy mini beaker is $45

:D:hello::wave::smoking: