Best bong for ~$50

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by WtfAlex, Oct 12, 2012.

1. What is a decent bong with no carb for around $50

2. you dont get a decent one for 50 unfortunately

3. Decent to me is it works..

4. Ssfg travel beaker for 60$ and 10$ for shipping

5. That is $70, not $50.

OP, check out your LHS or Tobacco shop. You probably will not find a glass on glass bong, but you are sure to find something mass produced and glass for $50. Will not be the best glass, but it will work.

6. #6 WtfAlex, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    Ok, I'll check it out.
    What is the cheapest price I can get a 'decent' bong for. I'm not into percs and shit, but I do like an ice chamber. If it's not too much more, I might just wait until I get paid next to buy one. Or I may just buy one later on after I buy this cheap one I'm looking for :cool:

7. Honestly, depends on the store and their avaialabilty of glass.

I was thinking for $50, you might be able to get something like this:

[​IMG]

You never know what you may find though, maybe you could get a deal on a cheaper straight tube with downstem, but in my area something like that is unlikely.

8. I only know one local headshop that actually sells bongs, and I heard they're overpriced like crazy. Unless I go to the flee market, their bongs are shitty, but the guy doesn't overcharge like a mofo

I actually have a small decent one now, but I can't find a downstem that fits it ANYWHERE. So unless I just use tinfoil as a bowel, it's pointless

9. I think I know that. It was just a suggestion.

10. 60 dollar bong right here. rips beautifully. just4stoners.com

Attached Files:

11. post a pic of the bong im sure we can help you find a replacement stem for cheap

12. does not exist...:mad:

13. I think he meant just4smokers.com

14. I got mine from onlinesmoke.com.au
    30-35 after shipping don't remember exactly it was almost 2 years ago.
    Agung ice bong marked as "pyrex" but for a 25 dollars I'm not sure.
    Definitely gets the job done and its lasted a while now
    For 50 there should be lots on the site.

15. Got this a while back, get's the job done nice, can put ice in it, and it was only $25 after taxes :) Not the smoothest bong ever, but hell, it was $25!

Attached Files: