Best bong brand for buck under $200

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Godspeeed, Oct 22, 2009.

1. #1 Godspeeed, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Alright so I was checking the prices of EHLE bongs to give myself as a Christmas present.

How thick are the 1000ml and 2000ml ones?

Is 5mm glass thick enough to handle weekly use as in using only two times a week?

How thick should i get it?

Also where can I buy Delta 9s? My local head shops don't sell name brand bongs.

Please someone recommend me a bong that is within a preferably $125 max but I could go to $200 if it really makes a huge difference.

2. 5mm is pretty thick, you should be fine...

in unrelated news, i never realized how odd the word thick looks on paper/screen

3. Are the 1000ml and 2000ml 5mm thick though because it does not saying how thick they are on EDIT.

4. I believe the 1000 ml and 2000 ml are all 3.0

5. Too thin for my taste.

6. I dont know if the headshops are the same where you live, but if you look at the the ones without a brand name, some of them are really nice. I saw this 5mm thick beaker bottom, 5 armed perc tree, and spill guard for $90, diffused and all. Then if you feel like breaking your budget get a nice ash catcher Thats how I would spend that money, just my two cents. Good luck on your quest.

7. My headshop sells bongs really expensive and most of them are terrible.

8. I've got a 250ML EHLE bong with diffuser shipped straight from Germany last week for sale. PM me for info.

9. If the 3mm bongs are too thin for his taste, I'm sure he doesn't want to thinnger. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want either 1/4 or 1/8 of the size he is lookin for...just sayin

10. dude if you are only gonna use it twice a WEEK then you could get the thinnest piece out there.

11. Just had to say, Godspeed, you have a KICK ASS sig. O my God that's amazing.

Sorry, no idea how to help you with your question tho. Good luck.

12. Thank you =) Jimi Hendrix rocks btw I am always wearing a Jimi Hendrix hat everywhere I go.

Would 3mm be thick enough for this? I am thinking of getting the 1000ml.

Like i said only use prob twice a week. Gonna store it in a closet then take it outside use it then put it back in the closet.

13. people are gonna hate, but i dont care. seems like your in the position i am. not going to be used that frequently. my reason is being in a dorm at school, so my bong would be home because i cant use it here. you can buy a 3mm EHLE or, a 5mm weedstar. Theyre known not to be the best quality, but for its use it should take a beating. and itll be cheaper/same price.

just another option to consider if you havent. Some peoples situations arent meant for higher end pieces.

14. I don't like the carb in weedstar bongs.

15. #16 ambience, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Depending on where you are located, you might be better suited to take a small road trip to another head shop?

You say you will only smoke it once or twice a week, but you never know. You might as well try to find the highest quality glass in your price range and not settle for just anything.

EDIT: I realized I never really helped you out besides telling you to find a different headshop. But for sub $200, look at some left coast bongs, I know you can get a 5mm tube with diffused down stem for about 175 or less.

16. I actually went to another Headshop I heard good things about which was slightly farther and MY GOD IT IS A BEAUTY.

They actually have name brand bongs none of the other shops I have been to have name brand bongs. Except for a Delta9 i think I saw in another.

Lol i have to dedicate a day to running around miami looking for best bang for buck bong.

Can someone tell me the average shipping price of a bong from EDIT to Florida.

17. Buy used online. That's the best bang for your buck. Just do your research first

18. I don't want to buy used too risky and too much of a hassle if it comes broken or something.

The headshop i went to carries
    RooR
    Z.O.B.
    Soveriegnty
    TORO
    Dc Tubes
    Illadelph
    HVY
    Blue Dot
    ZONG
    Crush

Which do you guys recommend best bang for buck under $200 $150 preferable.

19. I don't see what the thinkness has to do with usage. You could get a 2MM bong and assuming you're responsible, it'll last as long as a 7MM.

If you wanna take it places and such, that's a different matter.