Best Bong Brand? (First bong Help)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Saxon122, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm searching for a bong right now I'm deciding between a Stax and a Roor....what are the best brands? (don't tell me to get a shitty bong for my first bong please I've been toking for quite a while now)

2. Please Help!

3. Bong brands are mostly a status symbol IMHO. Just look around for a bong that you like thats at a reasonable price and pick it up. If your abit clumsy or hard on things make sure its atleast 5mm thick.

Then with the money you saved grab a quality desktop vaporizor and start vapor bonging :)

4. Im looking for a big bong not like a small one too like a pretty decent size

5. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19304180" timestamp="1389220039"]Bong brands are mostly a status symbol IMHO. Just look around for a bong that you like thats at a reasonable price and pick it up. If your abit clumsy or hard on things make sure its atleast 5mm thick.Then with the money you saved grab a quality desktop vaporizor and start vapor bonging :)[/quote]I completely agree. Don't look for a "brand name bong". You may end up paying for the name rather than the quality. Instead buy a bong that you like the look, feel, and weight of that is decently thick so that you don't shatter it. For your first bong don't go crazy with the money!

6. good looking out brah

7. #10 volt72, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Take it from my personal experiance some people may disagree but i think Illadelphs are the best all around made bongs. They tend to cost around $300 for a medium sized beaker bottom but i have never smoked out of something so smooth.

8. what do the beads in the bong do? check out my last reply on this thread

9. I had a straight shooter roor for a while, she was definitely an amazing piece but I would recommend getting a more unique or practical piece for the money. My roor had multiple downstems, bowls and ash catchers broken while in the piece while suffering only one minor chip her entire life, so I know they are solid pieces. Looking back, however, I would rather get a better piece from another high quality, lesser known brand for the same price instead of paying for a more basic roor. I see someone mentioned apix and I've heard great things about those, or just lurk GC until you see your next piece. In the end though, it's your decision so get what feels right to you, hard to go wrong buying a quality piece.

11. Toro full size circ circ. best flower piece I have hit. My next toro I am getting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389292670.429345.jpg

12. [quote name="Saxon122" post="19309418" timestamp="1389294283"]How about EHLE?[/quote]No

13.  No what? are they bad?

14. My advice would be to check out EFS glass and get something made to your own spec.

15. [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19309261" timestamp="1389292749"]Toro full size circ circ. best flower piece I have hit. My next toro I am getting [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389292670.429345.jpg[/quote] what's the price on a piece like this? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum