Best Bob Marly Album to Listen To

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 23, 2011.

1. What's the best Bob Marly album that's all about weed to listen to while stoned.

2. he only has like 3 songs about weed.....so none

3. lol

My favorite is Kaya, some really great songs on that one :D

4. idk if ur laughing becauses its true or not but its true. im a huge bob marley fan. he really doesnt talk about weed in his music that often. if thats what ur looking for then u dont know what bob marley is IMO.

5. Actually, Bob Marley talks about weed a hell of a lot in his songs. I'm not sure what Marley songs you're listening to but you're wrong. Anyway it's not like he has to talk about ganja for the song to be good. I could listen to Bob all day, especially when I'm stoned. It's all preference though.

6. no he has very few songs about weed. just because he mentions it for a few seconds in a song doesnt mean the song is about weed, which is what the OP asked for.

he has like 3 songs that are solely about weed. i have 5 bob marley cds and i listen to his more obscure shit on youtube all the time. his music really isnt about weed. if thats the message u get from his music then u need to re-evaluate it.

7. go with kaya if you want weed songs.

8. Turn that Bob Farley off and turn on some real weed music, Wyclef....

9. #9 ramone&emiglio, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Rastaman Vibration is my favorite bob marley & the wailers album, I listen to it on vinyl a lot. I also have Natty Dread on vinyl but its not nearly as good as rastaman vibration. Lotta good memories from college listening to that record with friends :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
    EDIT: on the inside of the album jacket, along with the lyrics, is written; ''This album jacket is great for cleaning herb''
    [​IMG]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKUTowVmpE[/ame]

10. wow. seriously guys.