best blunts. Not wraps, blunts.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by old_iron_lungs, Mar 5, 2010.

1. #1 old_iron_lungs, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    vote on what kinda blunts you guys like the best. im not a wrap man, im a straight up ghetto blunt roller. Im from the south so i pick the good ol' grape swisher.

2. agreed Central FL here grape swisher is the way to go!

3. i get a buzz from lickin swishers, so i rarely use em.

optimo's if u can get em (peach or grape) way smoother than that cardboard called swishers
    [​IMG]

4. dutch masters and a few games and fewer swishers

5. smoke blunts kind of rarely but when i roll its either a drutch master (grape preferred) or a greem game

6. Jus get a strawberry or grape phillie blunt. :cool:
    yummy.
    but if you got some good tasting weed like mango or purple then get the plain phillies:smoking:

7. Strawberry or regular swishers when i roll but i'm more of a glass man. :D

8. Grape Dutches when I have time to sit down and roll and nice, perfect blunt.

Strawberry or grape White Owls when I'm smoking on the go because I don't have to unroll the leaf.

9. Backwoods & Dutch Masters are what I use the most for my L's; they're simply the best son.

10. Garcia y Vegas english coronas are what i perfer, but then honey dutch masters mmmm but of course bongs come first in my book
    :bongin:

11. reppin NC dutchies or games only.

12. Games only bro.

13. Games son!

14. I'm from the west coast so I used to smoke swisher sweets and optimos but honestly it's all about the east coast blunts, Dutch Master Honey Sports and White Owls.

15. Swisher XL's for days.

16. My favorite to use are white owls.

17. My favourite is century sams, but swishers are a close second so that's what I voted for, but they are hard to find in Canada (my area at least.) If I want a flavoured blunt I'll just pick up a chemmie wrap, but I like Century Sams better

18. I'm glad dutchies are raping this poll.

Dutchies all the way. Best to roll with, best taste, smoothest, best pull, and just fucking great.

19. Games only or dutches only, Swishers burn too slow IMO.

20. Burn too slow?

Hmmm...Never heard that one before.