Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best blunt wraps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rakim, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I've always been a bong and rolling paper guy, so I've never tried a blunt. I'm wondering what would be good blunt wraps to try out for my first time. No flavored wraps, I like to taste my weed without any paper flavoring.

2. just get swisher sweets usually 50 cents or a dollar each. Its a simple cigarillo you just split it down the middle, empty tobacco, fill with weed and roll. i mainly smoke these and dutches every once in a while. Blunt wraps taste like shit imo and they are much worse for you than other blunts.

3. Your gonna have to get a flavored wrap. get a white grape white owl

4. Well if you want a smoke a blunt, i get dutches..... but if you want to smoke a blunt wrap these new ZigZag wraps burn longer and taste better then average blunt wraps.. id use those you get two for like 1.50

5. White Owls are the easiest to learn to roll blunts with.
    & White Grape is the best flavor.

not really overpowering flavor, but it has a nice sweet tang to it.

6. Swishers,White Owls,Zig Zag are all good usually. Never had wraps always cigarillos then split em.