best blunt wrap for 1+ Gs

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Rayquaza73, Jun 15, 2011.

1. tomorrow im gonna roll my 2nd blunt ever. im gonna roll between 1 and 2 grams in the blunt.

me/my friends at college usually use white owls. if i wanna roll 2 grams in the blunt, what would be the best blunt wrap for that? and im getting the wrap at a convenient store which could limit my selection

2. dont get a wrap, buy a dutch or game...perfect for 2gs

3. Buy some rizlas

4. Wraps suck. Get a rillo.

5. Grape Dutch son. That's the shit

6. zmoke it out of a girls anus

7. ^gooood oneee lawl

8. games and dutches are pretty much the only thing I roll blunts with.

9. #9 lickmyling, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    joints are healthier and better

weed>tobacco

10. Weed is less than tobacco?

Can't go wrong with White Owls. Just pack that shit in good.

11. Can you get Garcia Vegas where you live? Their perfect for more than a g.

12. get a white owl blunt, the ones that come in the tube. dutch masters will be too tricky for a first time blunt roller. so either a white owl or game

13. swishers, phillys, i dont really smoke blunts havent smoked em since i was younger. but thats deffinately the brands to stick to. i smoked white owls 1 time. im from so cal and i never see that brand. got em once while i was in mojave desert on a dirtbike trip. smoked nice i think it was strawberry flavor we had got. good luck rolling.

14. dutch masters man, a little tricky to work with if you haven't used em before but worth it:) Definitely useful if you want to roll 2+ g's.

15. Any cigar(not rillo) or wrap should fit 2 grams in it. If you already like white owls then just grab a full size one, imo they are easy to roll and they dont burn bad. Most of the wraps ive tried weren't that good but the zig zag ones arn't all that bad.