best blunt wrap flavor?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pfinn09, Feb 4, 2010.

1. i smoke a lot of blunts so i want to save money and buy like 50 blunt wraps for 15 bucks online but i dont want to order some flavor that sux and be stuck with 50 of them so any suggestions on what flavors are the best blunt wrap flavors?

2. Sizzurp flavor is hands down, the best.

3. Jamaican Rum is good

4. og swishers

5. Dude, if you smoke a lot of blunts you should know what you like. Why would you ask us if your worried about getting a flavor you don't like? Get something you know you like.

6. I've been rolling with Grape Swishers for years now. If you get a nice, fresh cigar and some tasty weed, the blunt will taste amazing

7. If you like blunt wraps and are gunna order a bunch you should deffinetly get the Notorious blunt wraps.

8. blueberry or grape

9. this :cool:

10. i do know what i like from the gas station dude im tired of paying a $1.80 for 1 dutch ive had and tried everything at the gas station but im talkin bout online they have diferent stuff where u can get 50 wraps for $11 and that wud be way cheaper and all they have at the gas station is like grape strawbery and peach and baically like 4 or 5 flavors when online they have like 30+ flavors and brands

11. watermelon, mango, kush, purple

12. what r the notorious ones? i dont know any1 whos tried em y r they better?

13. Blunt Wraps Suck Ass Smoke Dutches....

WetMango Royal Wrap Only smoke them on a Special Occasion they were what i was hooked on when i was like twelve

14. im tired of dutches and there always stale around here

15. to be honest dude, they all taste the same when you smoke them. they only smell different when you take them out of the wrapper. but some smell straight delicious, and some smell like dogshit.

16. If they aint broken, but stale...you can fix that problem....but i feel you its a bitch to do if you know the right way.... my places arre straight out of 2 boxes which is 55 count here at least i only get one bad out of every 110 i burn..not an exaggeration either..

17. I think VA is banning flavored tobacco soon. (kinda random)

1. grape white owls but to each his own

18. i'm partial towards peach and strawberry myself.
    but $15 for 50 wraps? that sounds expensive.. i know that i can get like 3/10 at my local headshop. maybe you should check a local headshop and save a shitload of money.