Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best blunt for beginner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ScrumptiousKush, Jul 23, 2011.

1. I'm getting a cigar tonight to roll a blunt and ive only rolled one blunt before and it was TERRIBLE but it got us high. It was a White Owl grape so it was really hard to roll because it was my first time ever trying. Well I was wondering what is the BEST cigar to buy at a gas station for a blunt? I'm looking for qualities like burns slow, rolling is really easy (sticky adhesive or something like that), good flavor, etc. So I'd really appreciate some help GC!

2. If you're new to rolling blunts, then just by a black and mild and hollow it out. Then just grind your weed up and pack in the hollowed out black and mild. It's easy and not hard to do.

3. phillies are really easy to roll with. i would suggest staying away from blunt wraps since theyre shitty and can rip easily. anyways, a swisher may be ur best option. but also try a philly, both will burn slowly too.

4. Does that work as well as rolling something like a white owl or dutch master?

5. #5 kingthompson, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's not trying try get high ASAP off a blunt he wants to know the best kind for rolling

6. Swisher sweets all day man. If you get the real blunt keep the mouth piece on it because that basically shapes the blunt for you. Just fill it up and lick and fold over the first inch of the mouth piece. That will be your starting point then just work your was down the blunt an inch at a time. If you get rillos those are a little harder to roll.

7. Garcia Vega's work for me every time. If you want a blunt that burns smooth, slow, and tastes great go buy a pack of these to try them out.

8. Well heres the deal, I suck at rolling blunts but i need it to be good because me and 3 other friends plan to smoke it up tomorrow. I want something thats easy to roll and burns slow because i want all 4 of us to be pretty fucking high. I like that black and mild idea but aren't there other cigars that are easy to roll yet burn slowly? and aren't expensive?

9. No blunts are expensive... they are all about a 1-2 bucks for a single or 5 for a pack. Just pick one and roll it between your fingers til the tobaccy falls out and then use a pen to stuff it back with pot. Its pretty easy. Bigger is not always better (it will take a lot of bud to fill it properly). Don't try to cut the side and lick it to stick back together.... its just messy and you can stuff it easier and fatter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd say the easiest are the White Owl rillos in the foil. The outer leaf stays intact even after you split it.

Don't get it twisted though, I'm a Swisher man. :cool:

11. I started with juicy wraps which cost about 1.50 at my headshop for a pack of 2

12. phillies or whiteowles

13. Game green cigarello white grap flavor...

MIND BLOWN

There nice sized raps for like .8 blunts and mad easy

14. You think this dude is going to be able to unravel a leaf, roll a blunt with the thinner inner paper, then put the leaf back on? Don't get me wrong, I love a Dutch or a Game, but I always put them at a higher difficulty than a normal cigarillo.

15. i go with white owls.. i think all cheap cigars(white owl, phillies, swishers) have similar qualities, its just preference.

i learned to roll with white owls so im comfortable with them, hence the reason why i prefer them.

learning how to roll a good blunt takes practice, your going to smoke a few effed up blunts but you'll learn how to shape and work with it. practice makes perfect.

i personally believe anyone who blazes should be able to roll one up as a rule of thumb.. just me though.

16. ^ dont do this, black and milds make nasty blunts plus why do that when you can easily roll yourself your own nice cigar.

for a beginner if you want to use roll an actual, cigar blunt i recommend dutch masters or a game.
    white owls and phillies work too but some would find it harder to roll especially for beginners.

if your looking for something to just get the job done i suggest just normal blunt wraps, any kind really. I prefer double platinum.

happy toking :smoke:

17. HATERSSS! Zig Zags all the wayy if ur a novice

[​IMG]

18. i've done swishers my first few times, but I once tried a chocolate phillie cigarillo, it was so simple, try one of those, if not go for a swisher

19. white owls are the easiest to roll with by far. the out paper doesnt peel off when you cut it. the easiest way to roll a blunt is do not, i repeat do not do it like a joint. work from mouth peice to the end. one section at a time, just pack it real carefully and just work your way down, take your time its well worth it.

20. Well we decided to pack it into a Black and Mild and it turned out great. I'll probably roll my own shit in the future but i needed this blunt to be good. And i even had a little shake left over that me and a friend finished off tonight. Good stuff :hello: