Best Birthday Party Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by prescott44, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Did a five hour drive Friday in Louisiana for a friends birthday party with my brother. Get there, smoke hookah but theres no beer so me and 4 other guys get in a minivan to go get a dude who can get us beer. Beer run lasted about two hours as our driver sucked by forgetting to turn on the lights three different times, did a bunch of illegal turns, AND drove on the wrong side of the road three or four times and we had no idea where this guy fucking lived.
    Finally picked up a couple of forties, whiskey, and coors light and get back to the party. By the time we get back, all the weed had been smoked but after a couple of games of beer pong (that I lost at pretty terribly), I find myself in the back of a truck, hot boxing the shit out of it for a good hour with two people I've never meet before. Super fucked up, I eventually vomit in the garden (whisky wasn't sitting well) and pass out while watching king of the hill in an arm chair round two in the morning.
    Woke up round 9 in the morning and did the painful drive back. Still have a headache and have yet to take a shower as I went to the gym after getting back to my apartment and then passed out on the bed after I got back. Most of the people I met at that party had never meet me before, but getting text messages from them telling me to come back again soon. It's like a yearly thing for this friend where theres a massive birthday party so next time, I'm bringing my margartiaville.

2. [quote name='"prescott44"']Did a five hour drive Friday in Louisiana for a friends birthday party with my brother. Get there, smoke hookah but theres no beer so me and 4 other guys get in a minivan to go get a dude who can get us beer. Beer run lasted about two hours as our driver sucked by forgetting to turn on the lights three different times, did a bunch of illegal turns, AND drove on the wrong side of the road three or four times and we had no idea where this guy fucking lived.
    Finally picked up a couple of forties, whiskey, and coors light and get back to the party. By the time we get back, all the weed had been smoked but after a couple of games of beer pong (that I lost at pretty terribly), I find myself in the back of a truck, hot boxing the shit out of it for a good hour with two people I've never meet before. Super fucked up, I eventually vomit in the garden (whisky wasn't sitting well) and pass out while watching king of the hill in an arm chair round two in the morning.
    Woke up round 9 in the morning and did the painful drive back. Still have a headache and have yet to take a shower as I went to the gym after getting back to my apartment and then passed out on the bed after I got back. Most of the people I met at that party had never meet me before, but getting text messages from them telling me to come back again soon. It's like a yearly thing for this friend where theres a massive birthday party so next time, I'm bringing my margartiaville.[/quote]

Hell yeah. hell fucking yeah