Best beer to toke with?

Discussion in 'General' started by PhilthyPhil, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite beer is to smoke with, or just beer in general. Recently started drinking again, not to heavy just a few beers to compliment a nice smoke out. Im gonna have to go with my top three favorites, Blue Moon, Kokanee and for the cheaper times coors light.

2. Steel reserve. Simply, it gets you fucked up. :devious:

3. Lol your right it does fuck you up! Ive had a few nights clung to the toilet from that shit. I cant stomach it anymore though.

4. And a few mornings with the shits.....That stuff is beer shit city.

For the price and % I can't complain.

5. 'Tuborg', enough said. 'Carlsberg - Sort Guld(Black Gold)' if I'm feeling rich :)

6. Never had it. Got a picture?

7. Are these available in the USA? Ive heard of the Black Gold before not the other one.

8. Shiner Bock. Yum.

9. Dude Ive drank this when I was in Amarillo Texas, isnt it a texas made beer?

10. Yup. Made in Shiner, Tx.

11. Do they sell it anywhere outside of Texas? I remember it being fairly dankkk

12. I think its just in the Southern states. Im not sure how far out it goes

13. #13 piepgras, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    Tuborg 4.something%- Apart from being named on the simpsons I have no idea if it's in the states.

[​IMG]

Carlsberg's Sort Guld 5.8% - The original Carlsberg is doing just as well as Heineken, so I guess this "special" version should be obtainable in the states aswell.

[​IMG]

14. Thank you sir.

15. np^^

Oh and Guinness is great as well, although I hardly ever get them :(

16. Rogue Dead Guy Ale.

[​IMG]

17. Fat tire.

Attached Files:

18. This is prob one of my top tens as well, delicious.

19. not a beer connoisseur, but I love Labatt and Blue Moon

20. I use to love shiner. i would drink it with a good dinner meal. or with a good cheese burger. I quit drinking a while back and i picked up a 6 pack of shiner the other day and ive only drank one last night. and man im not use to drinking it i guess. its kinda bitter to me now.