Best bang for the buck

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SilentStepper, Sep 20, 2016.

1. A few years back I bought really nice RooR with some accessories off of Grasscity on their 420 sale. Life being the cruel mistress took her away with a crack. For that reason I'm back on the market and don't want wait for the next massive sale (black friday?)

Over the past few days I've decide I want to get:

- This sweet Black Leaf Bird Cage Recycler.
    - This cool bowl from Black Leaf as well to help keep the main piece clean.

The problem is I always suck at pulling the trigger because I want to make sure I've read all the reviews and seen everything in my price bracket. Because of this I've been coming back to grasscity for the past few days to look through all the brands and different types of glass. Each day, I'm getting coupon codes though and they keep going up. The first time I got 10% off, the next dayI got a code for 15%.

Now I know this is traditional mental games of getting someone to buy but I don't want to pull the trigger only to come back tomorrow and get another one for something higher. So I come to you here my brothers and sisters. What is the most you've ever received. Any tips for getting a higher amount? I want to buy my stuff here as I trust where it's coming from.

2. ^89172921044A26D1BABB62282DE163C0A42E78D19B843B7F39^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg Just got a RooR one yesterday at some convenience store for $30.

3. Don't understand the point of roor glass. It's often plain af with roor painted on it. Hvy makes some beautiful pieces. Why drop 400 on some plain Jane lame glass. I understand it's a matter of opnion bit why not use that money on good bud, or spend it towards a grow cabinet?

4. Personally only purchased mine because it was better than the no-name $10 mini-bongs.